Thoughts please

So earlier I deposited a small amount $20.00 to be exact and chose to go with a match bonus with a 35x rollover. Never ever do i use deposit bonuses as they in my opinion are a scam. Typically dips down takes all your cash money and goes up on bonus money until you get closer to rollover and it falls off the edge of the cliff. Anyway I spun 450 spins on 3 different machines. Even though half of those spins were in rollover period I still only had 37 spins that paid more than my bet and only 22 of those 37 spins paid 2x my wager but no more than 10x. And only 2 of those 22 spins did I even get close to the 10x wager which 10x my wager is nothing regardless unless you hit it numerous times. Am I wrong for thinking that hitting 2x wager and less than 10x wager only 22 times is absurd. That comes out to less than 5 times per 100 spins if betting $1 you might hit $2 or $3. That’s just insane to me and especially being under bonus rollover at that.

Hi, this is basically down to the rng we use.
It is quite possible to go for a long period of times without a win, which on the other hand you can also hit several large wins over a small amount of spins. This does of course even itself out over a long time in live with the rtp of that specific slot.