Thursday $2500 Freeroll not working April 13 2023

I swear if any of the moderator tells me to clear cookies…

3 Likes

Best part is no update lol. No Twitter, forum, or live chat

1 Like

I envision one guy in a Chinese prison camp responsible for keeping all games going and he hasn’t gotten to us yet. Firing squad for him tomorrow

1 Like

It keeps reloading as if the tournament is just beginning for me. Somewhat a joke it always seems to have some latency issues but this is something special.

Looks like it’s trying to start again ?

They won’t comp either since it’s a free ticket lol

Thats a fact. Theyll give you a free ticket for next week which will have the current one expire for next

I’m on table 206

Bwahahahhahha

I’m on live chat and they have no idea somethings even wrong lol

Dont expect it to run and dont expect them to have any interest in fixing the issues, as other stated its a freeroll that cost them money. They know whats going on and if they dont well thats even worse.

Lmmfao

same here looks to be broken

They play ignorance at every complaint. It’s their version of Walmart employees’, “I don’t speak English (or whatever language you speak…)”. Haha

I think we should all demand it. It’s BS. It’s the only real perk or loyalty based thing left. Demand comp

5 Likes

36 minutes past start and not a single update

I havnt been around in months, played last week, kinda surprised they havnt taken it away already.

2 Likes

My man I hate to break it to you but you can forget about tonights freeroll.

1 Like

Anybody have a working table yet or still same shit just restarting tournament then a empty table?

1 Like