Thursday $2500 freeroll

Anybody here watch Joey Ingrams yt channel? We should try and get papi to put ignition on blast for this. The 2 tickets as reimbursement thing and also all the other shenanigans by ignition as of late

And it’s now forever ignored as if nothing ever happened. No reschedule no nothing. $2500 back into the hands of ignition. At the very least one would think that you would have rescheduled the tourney and that would have been fine had you canceled the tourney in the first hour or two but 10 hrs later you instead choose to add insult to injury by giving expired tickets that most everybody that plays in the tourney already has a lifetime entry. Making these tickets absolutely worthless for one and giving two should be an embarrassment to the company seeing the second one is completely worthless no matter the level of player. Great idea whoever came up with that one. With that said I am not sure why I was expecting anything different as a result. Based on the last year or so the outcome given falls perfectly inline with ignitions new outlook which is loyalty means absolutely nothing, All that matters to you guys is the profit you can make today. The future is of no concern.

You did it again tonight! No one could get in. Just the ignition poker spinning balls. Horrible!

1 Like

Well seeing that last week everybody experienced issues but this week the download players were able to play leads me to believe that compensation will likely be 3 tickets to the tournament that was played 3 weeks ago.

I tried to play the free roll last night for the first time in a while and even though it showed I was registered I couldn’t get the table to load on mobile or computer. The tourney lobby would pop up but couldn’t open my table. I have tried to play it only 3 times in the last year and all 3 times it didn’t work lol.

I know it’s only a freeroll but their so quick to refer to their terms and conditions when it comes to weekly boosts and other issues that are brought up but I guess just disregard the part about the weekly $2500 freeroll for rewards members? Clearly the TOC only matters when it’s in favor of Ignition, not the players.

I’m assuming the poker clients is having issues because the tournament is so big. 2,000+ entries every week. (We are able to sign up, weeks in advance.)

The sign up process causes the tournament structure to actually be pretty bad. Usually, there is over half the field that’s just sitting out, allowing the lucky few to be the only real players at their respective tables to easily chip up.

My suggestion is to simply not open registration until like 24 hours before the tournament starts. Maybe even 3 hours like the BTC Depositors Freeroll. There has never been an issue like this for that tournament.

The people who actually want to play in the tournament will have a better experience, due to the payout structure being better, actual players playing(not just sitting out), and hopefully helping with the overall quality of the tournament itself.

I feel like if it was this easy, y’all probably would’ve done it.

Was just wondering if they ever responded to your response. They knew what they were doing by issuing two worthless tickets. You cannot answer the tournament twice you cannot give the other ticket away and you get a free row ticket every week anyway. How stupid or ignorant do they think we are?