Tournament disconnects, then dissapears and is unfinadable

Like others I’ve had the issue of games not opening after filled, but the last few days I’ve dealt with a more difficult issue.

3 times in the last week a game has disconnected, and then disappeared. Its not visible by the blue dot in the lobby, its not accessible. Restarting the client does not work, nor does using the web browser. After restarting and attempting to find the game and finishing off my other SNGs I was able to view the HH in the client and see that I simply blinded out of all 3 of these games.

I’m not looking for compensation here as that’s being handled in emails with support. I just wanted to bring this up here and wonder if there is a fix.

Is anyone else having this problem? It is a mighty costly one. I stay diligent making sure non opened games get opened but there is nothing I can do about this except quit for the day and email support.

Hi @DoubleChomp,

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

We’re sorry to hear about this.

Instead of restarting the Poker Software, can you try to re-install it? Before using the Website, we would also suggest that you clear the cache and cookies from your device, for a better experience.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software this evening after my 3rd issue. I hope that resolves it although I’m a bit nervous to try. Normally I just miss a few hands when a game disconnects or doesn’t open up, but losing the game into the ether is a real nightmare.

1 Like

We hope that you will have a better experience going forward. If you encounter any issues while playing, please feel free to send a PM.

Ok thank you for your response. will do. Take care. I’m still curious if anyone else is dealing with this. Its nice to know so I don’t go crazy messing with things when all I can do is wait a day or two.

2 Likes

This is a regular occurrence it seems

I have lost many tournaments due to this issue

Only to be told it wasn’t from their end but it must have been my fault even though I have a brand new S22 ultra and I literally do EVERY SINGLE troubleshooting tip BEFORE I play but it’s still my fault also every other thing that requires internet never disconnects at the times I get disconnected from poker cause I’ve checked

Poker Game THIS WAS THE GAME

WANT IMMEDIATE REFUND NOW…I PAIDD TO PY FOR THISS AND IT STOPPED LOADODING AT59% THEN KEPRT TRYING TO RELOAD AGAIN AND AGAIN
FIXED YOU DARN SITE OR THIS WIK BE BROUGHT UP AS A FRAUDULENT SCAM…WANY MY MONEY BAXK AND $60 FOR ALL THEMANY TIMES THIS HAPPPENED MY NAME IS BARRY GRYNERG

lol i bet you do gl