Tournament Lobby Improvements

Hey @DonkeyShow, once again thanks for the great feedback!

The buy-in for this tournament has now been updated to $3 + $0.30.

1 Like

One of the recent software updates added some info in the tournament lobby window for re-entries such as, Cost of reentries and Prize pool from reentries. This added info moved other needed info down and out of sight unless you scroll down for it now. Cost of reentries shifted down total entries, reentries, and the # of players on the # of remaining tables. A way to remedy it would be to move Reentries Used and put it after and on the same line as Reentries Allowed, but just call it Used instead of Rentries Used. I made an orange illustration in the image to show what I mean.

The other issue is the number of places paid is moved down out of visible site unless you scroll down because Prize pool from re-entries was added. A way to remedy this would be to have the number of places paid be shown above the prize pool for the reentries. It is a much better user experience to be able to look at the tournament lobby and be able to easily see the number of people paid and how many people are left in a tournament without having to scroll around for it.

2 Likes

@DonkeyShow,

Thanks for the feedback as always. We’ll advise our Poker Team on this and see what they think. We’ll provide any changes or updates below as normal.

1 Like

The following issue has happened on multiple satellites lately with this $33 buyin for a ticket to a tournament worth $270, but the tournament info in the top right says it is for a $27.50 ticket. There’s a discrepancy there.

r

1 Like

Here is a tournament I played the other day that titled as a super stack but had 10,000 starting chips.

1 Like

@DonkeyShow thank you for the added screenshots of the issue. We’ll take a look into them.

1 Like

This tournament is titled as a Super Stack, 5k chips, but actually has 10k chips for starting stacks.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing this to our attention @DonkeyShow. We’ll pass it along to be reviewed.

1 Like

Jee @DonkeyShow Man Keep up the good work! Putting Ignition on blast. A Poker site should at the very least be able to label their tournaments correctly! I can see 1 MAYBE 2 typos, but this is just a so cray it honestly makes me doubt their competency as an organization.

Just wanted to say thanks man! I hope they at least have the decency to reward you with some tournament tickets or something!

1 Like

Yeah there has been a lot of tournaments with incorrectly titled starting stacks or blind levels. I try to take screenshots when I notice it. I’m hoping pointing out all the inconsistencies will get whoever is entering all this tournament information to double check their work to make sure there aren’t so many mistakes. They have compensated me in the past for pointing out some of the more crucial errors.

1 Like

The title says this is a satellite for a high roller ticket which is a value of $325 but in the top right it says the winner gets a tournament ticket for $44. Seems like the tournament lobbying needs updated.

2 Likes

This says 1 seat is guaranteed to the High Roller which is a $325 tournament, but this satellite actually only pays out a $44 ticket. It seems this should be listed as a sub-satellite.

1 Like

Apologies for the late reply, we’ll bring this up to our Poker Team even if the tournament has now ended.

This is titled wrong. It says it is a turbo but has 12 minute levels.

We’ll let them know about this issue as well. As always thanks for providing these screenshots.

Titled Event #21 but info says Event #23

1 Like

We’ll let the team know immediately.

@DonkeyShow it appears the details are actually correct and the Title is wrong as you should win a ticket to event 23 at 7:20p ET if you cash in this tourney. Event 21 appears to have ended.

We may not be able to fix the title in time but just so you’re aware of what you’ll actually be winning if you’re involved.

There is a discrepancy in this satellite, it is titled as a turbo but has 12 minute blind levels.

1 Like

@DonkeyShow Thank you. We’ll notify our Team on this