Tournament wouldn't open but I was still charged

Tournament wouldn’t open but I was still charged.

I entered a 60 dollars jackpot tournament and was charged but the table wouldn’t open. Tried again, same thing. I am now owed 120 USD and customer services has not responded. Recommendations.

Welcome to the forum @ihbciqwhybciwqhb, I will take a look at the tournaments you registered for and I’ll send you a PM shortly.

We recommend following some of the troubleshooting steps listed here as they can help minimize connectivity issues.

Hello,

I posted something similar a couple of weeks ago, I opened a $100 sit and go jackpot and was dealt a couple of hands before freezing. Tried reloading the page and nothing. Entered another sit an go ($100 again) and nothing even opened, yet I was charged $100 for each tournament ($200 total). I’m beginning to think this site is a scam. Help?

Hey @ihbciqwhybciwqhb, I’m sorry to hear you were unable to play those tournaments. It’s important that your connection stays strong and uninterrupted when playing online against other players.

Were there any errors along with your disconnection and did any of the troubleshooting steps listed above helped resolve the issue?

Please let us know so that we can investigate the situation further. In the meantime, I’ll take a look at these tournaments and send you a PM