Transaction history: More than 30 days?

This is probably a question for the mods: Is there a way to get more than 30 days of transaction history? Specifically, poker activity.

I update my poker tracking apps once a month; unfortunately this time I had a delay and need to see 45 days back for the full history. Want to avoid having 2 weeks of missed data. Thanks.

Unfortunately this isn’t possible from the player’s end. We can always check into this for you from our end, but obviously it is dependent on the information you need.

Though if you just need transaction history such as wins and losses or anything we can likely provide this for you.

Thanks Foster. I sent you a PM with details.

1 Like

It is tax time, and my accountant tells me that I need to document all my cryptocurrency transactions for the year. Unfortunately, you do not provide access to my deposit/withdrawal history for longer than thirty days.

I have all the information on my wallet side; I need information on the transactions on Ignition’s side so that I can document transaction fees and gain/loss from exchange rates.

Please note that in this context, telling me to clear my browser cache is less than useful.

@PokerShaman I will send this via PM

What about lifetime deposit and withdrawal statement? I need a total number for deposits and total number of withdrawals. I need same as what the guy above got for his taxes @mods

@Jamdaniels001 please drop us a PM with exactly what you need and we will sort it for you.