Unfairly Lost $100 Jackpot Sit and Go (Resolved)

On 11/21/2020, I joined a $100 buy in Sit and Go tournament. The prize pool ended up being an astonishing $500! I was so excited to partake in this game but I wasn’t really able to play. Throughout the entirety of the game my screen would freeze and I couldn’t even see my own cards or the cards on the river. Essentially the game was unplayable. Once my game caught up each time, I noticed that my chip count would continue to go down. This is because while my game was lagging and disconnecting I would continue to be milked by the blinds. I never even had a chance to play a single hand smoothly and without interruption. I am a fair loser and genuinely enjoy the ups and downs of poker but in this scenario, I never even got to play, much less have a chance to win. I will upload a short video that shows you how delayed and laggy my game truly was. And when I tried reconnecting to the table it was no longer available. All I ask is that I am reimbursed $100 or possible a $100 sit and go voucher because of this inconvenience.

Proof: https://imgur.com/gallery/MVq4ctJ

@kovi24 Welcome to the forum.

I’m sorry to hear about that and I’ll have a look. I’ll send you a PM shortly.

Can you please help me same kind of issues I been trying to get someone on chat since last night