What is replacing the monthly milly?

Ignition and sister sites do not have enough tournaments with exciting prizepools for somewhat acceptable buy ins.

Ignition has went and lowered guarantees and now is doing away with the milly, so what’s replacing it? Competition holds similar tournaments with double prizepool monthly for half the buy in.

1 Like

they’re replacing it with an exciting new… REFER a FRIEND BONUS!! or WEEKLY FREEROLL that you can’t take your seat in. lol. I’m curious to know myself and will be eagerly awaiting an actual answer as there hasn’t been a replacement for a lot of player benefits that were cut down on here.

So, can no one provide a serious answer to this question? Is it really just going to be the same ol same ol lowered guarantees with some random event days thrown in that the software is going to run like dogcrap during? Just no real plans?

where did you hear that they are getting rid of the monthly milly?

There was a site-wide message sent out stating that this was the last monthly milly.

I must’ve missed that one

Unless it was written by the same person who messes up the poker tournaments descriptions, that’s what I gathered.

Silence is deafening. RIP Milly

At the moment we’re not sure of what will replace it, but I’m sure the Poker Team does have some ideas in mind and some new ideas that will be on the Horizon.