Won $2 by in Lucky 7's $777 GTD

Hi all. Hope you all are having good luck too.

Finally got 23 to 25 to 27 tournament bad run MONKEY off my back.

I deposited $83. Have mincashed 47% of 9 and 27 man micro Sit N Go’s.

Had a bad tournament bad run. I was getting bad beat about 3 times per tournament, and knocked out of tournaments about 89% of time, and had taken about 50 bad beats vs given out about 7,8,9 bad beats to others.

The 2 things that was killing me was the SHEER number of times fish DONKS were limp trapping monsters in the worst spots ever like extremely wet DRAWY boards, and on a limp happy table.

Things like DONKS checking AA on BB vs 7 limpers and checking that AA all the way to the river an on river as well.

The other things was that the fish DONKS were limping hands like K9, Q9, QT, QJ, JT, J9, J8, T9, 98, 87, etc, UNDER GUN, then when I would shove squeeze all in they would call all in with those hands and bad beat my A6 to AT, KT to KQ, 55 to JJ, etc, about 89% of time.

And I was pretty tight only because I was ultimate card dead, so it was not like I was a crazy maniac, that they were DONK calling all in down with their garbage.

But of course no respect, etc.

Would have much preferred to just take, scooped the pot, then get called almost all the time.

But FINALLY I won a micro tournament. And I took about 6,7,8 bad beats during that tournament I won, vs I only gave out 1 coin flip bad beat all tournament long.

Won $138 for 1st. So now roll up to $163 from $83.

This is why Good Bankroll Management is so important. Without that good BR management, I would have busted my roll a long time ago.

So No it ain’t rigged.

Where is the best place to put a comment like this?

The tournament section, or the Poker chat section?

It can be placed here. Thank you for sharing your experience.