All-Ins Freeze My Tables

I am having an issue where something on the order of two times out of three or three times out of four, if there is an all-in on the table I am playing, the table in my client freezes up and takes a really long time for the action to resolve. Meanwhile the game action continues, and when the client resumes, the action is two or three hands along, and I have been seated out.

This makes tournaments very difficult to play, because, well, there are a lot of all-in hands in the middle to late stages of a tournament.

I am using the Ignition client for Windows 10.

1 Like

@PokerShaman, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ve had something reported that might be similar to your issue related to the all in percentage that is discussed in more detail here.

We also always recommend trying all our basic troubleshooting steps here and the ones I previously linked here as well.

If none of these tips or tricks help the issue let us know and send post a screenshot the next time this happens so we can escalate the issue.

@PokerShaman Try turning off the “Show All-In Percentage” setting. If that fixes the freezing table issue please reply here so Ignition can look into the issue further and fix that setting’s bug.

1 Like

That’s actually a helpful response, much more helpful than linking to a link to instructions on how to delete and reinstall the client.

Trying it out, we’ll see if it makes a difference.

@PokerShaman, the first link provided was to this exact thread and ‘Show All-In Percentage issue/fix’.

That being said, as always thank you @DonkeyShow for the help.