1 - General Introduction
These Terms of Service (hereafter referred to as the ‘ToS’) constitute and govern the relationship between the ‘Provider’ and all participants (hereafter referred to as ‘Members’) who access the Website (defined hereunder) and make use of its features and contents in any manner.
Collectively the Provider and the Members shall be referred to as the ‘Parties’.
The use of any or all of the features and services offered by the Provider on the Community Forum (hereafter referred to as the ‘Forum’) and the information, materials and links contained therein, is subject to the ToS as set out below. Unless otherwise agreed by the Provider in writing, the ToS constitute the entire relationship between the Provider and the Member in its use of the Website including any or all of its functions offered by the Website.
2 – Acceptance of the Terms of Service
The Member has the duty to read carefully and understand the ToS before using the Website. A Member who has viewed the Website is considered to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the ToS, without the need for any further act or consideration.
The Provider recommends that the Member reads carefully the contents of these pages regularly. By using the Website, the Member agrees to be bound by the ToS, as well as by the latest modifications to them, regardless of whether in fact the Member is aware of such modifications.
The Provider reserves the right to update and/or modify the ToS at any time without prior notice to the Member. The Member’s continued use of the Website following any such change constitutes an unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these ToS as changed. For this reason, the Provider encourages Members to review these ToS whenever accessing the Website.
The Provider is under no obligation to further verify that all Members use the Website according to the last updated ToS. The effective version of ToS is that which is posted on the Website.
3 - Description of the Service
The Forum provides Members with the opportunity to engage interactively in an online community and discussion platform in which Members can exchange views, update, connect and communicate amongst each other regarding gaming and poker theories and/or events.
The Forum may additionally provide its Members access to numerous online resources, including (but not limited to) various communication tools, articles, reviews, guides and updates which would contribute to the online community.
The Member is required to acknowledge and comprehend that access to the Forum, along with the benefits of being a Member, is strictly for entertainment and informational purposes only and without exception. The Forum is not intended and will not be used for or in conjunction with any illegal activities. It is incumbent upon the Member to know, understand and abide to the laws that pertain to their jurisdiction and act lawfully at all times when using the Forum.
4 – Eligibility of Usage
In consideration of your registration and by accepting the ToS, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, if greater) and you have the legal authority to enter and engage in the Provider’s services which includes (but not limited to) access to the Website.
Registration will be required for the access and use of the Forum and any additional services the Provider may offer to the Member. A Member is permitted to open only one account. Members registering and/or accessing multiple accounts will be subject to immediate termination.
You also hereby agree to provide true, accurate, current, and verifiable information about yourself as required by the Website’s registration page. If you provide any information or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that information you provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current, invalid or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend and/or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website or any portion thereof.
5 – Information Collected
The following data that will be collected and processed includes (but not limited to) your name and/or username, email address and IP address. Further data may be collected for the purposes of system administration.
The Provider may use your personal information for the purpose of registering you as a Member of the Forum in order to allow you to contribute content to the Website. Additionally, this information may be used (such as an email address) to inform a Member of activities, events and discussions on the Forum which may be relevant to the community and/or Parties.
Additional data may be collected which may include technical information about the browser or type of device the Member may be using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to the Website. The Member’s IP address will be captured when any action and/or activity takes place on the Website.
The Provider cannot and will not assume any responsibility and/or liability for any information you willingly submit, share, divulge, distribute and/or transmit to other Members and/or third parties by accessing the Website.
The protection of a Member’s personal information gathered is important to the Provider and will be handled in the strictest of manners. Personal Information and/or data collected will not be sold or transmitted to a third party.
With the exception of sending you emails or notifications periodically to keep you informed and/or updated of (but not limited to) new discussions, products, services and promotions – the Provider will take the appropriate measures to never send its Members unsolicited emails.
Security measures are put in place to protect the collected database and is solely intended for restricted internal usage. The information and/or data collected from you will be used to improve and secure the Website, customize the Member’s website experience and communicate with you.
It is possible that we may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or in such circumstances where, in our judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, we may share your personal information if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the ToS or as otherwise required by law.
7 – Privacy in the Forum and/or Chatrooms:
As previously mentioned above, access to the Website, which may include forums, message boards and chat rooms, is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only – without exception. It is possible that the Website may contain relevant links to other articles, promotions and/or sites that are intended for information purposes only. The Provider will not be held accountable or responsible for the privacy practices and/or the content of the websites directed by these links.
It is strongly advisable that Members do NOT share personal information when using any platform offered by the Website. The Provider cannot and will not guarantee any form of security of any personal information made public by a Member via any forum, message board and chat room through the Website.
As a Member, you are solely accountable for all activity that occurs under your respected account – whether authorized or not. It is your responsibility to protect your account from any unauthorized access and notify the Provider during such an occurrence. As a Member, it is your responsibility that you safeguard the devices you use to access the Website and making sure that your account is properly logged off at the end of each session. You are equally responsible for ensuring that no one else has access to your passwords and/or login information.
9 – Code of Conduct - Usage of the Website (General Rules and Don’ts)
Your behavior and the content you add to the Website’s forums, message boards and chat rooms is important to us and we expect each Member to conduct and express themselves in the appropriate and civil manner to encourage and promote a safe, enjoyable and respectful environment.
You agree that in connection with the use of the Website and the services it offers, you will abide by the following rules noted below:
- You will not post any messages and/or communications that harass, insult, belittle or threaten another Member and/or Moderator. Abusive and inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and your account may be suspended;
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that may be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of anyone's privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable towards any gender, race, religion, political affiliation, sexual orientation or ethnicity;
- You will not post the same message and/or communication repeatedly to more than one thread or topic section. Otherwise known as ‘cross posting’ which will be deleted and posting privileges may be suspended temporary or permanently;
- You will not be allowed to ‘spam’ any of the platforms offered on the Website. Advertisements, promotions, articles, links and banners which are not authorized by the Provider are not permitted anywhere on the Website. Announcements and any ‘spam’ for commercial use will not be tolerated and removed;
- You will not pretend and/or impersonate any other person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property right of any party;
- You will not share, divulge, transfer or upload any (but not limited to) promotion, bonus or any offer given to you by the Provider or Moderator with other Members or publicly on the Forum. Members who are in violation of this may be subject to offerings being revoked and possibly precluded from any future offerings and/or rewards. It is at the sole discretion of the Provider or Moderator to revoke any promotion, bonus or offering and at any given time without explanation.
- The Provider and/or the Moderator, in their sole discretion, may publish, share, transfer, re-use any content, article and/or upload a Member posts on the Website. The Provider is under zero obligation to acknowledge, grant, reward and (but not limited to) any form of monetary compensation. Additionally, the Member acknowledges and understands that any content, article and/or upload will not be subject to any compensatory negotiations with the Provider and/or Moderator.
- You will not be permitted to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation for the purpose of commercial gain or entertainment;
- You will not exploit any platform offered on the Website to promote your or any personal and/or commercial agenda. If the Moderators or Members believe that another Member is spamming the Website with links, the account may be suspended;
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Website, the services it offers, the content or servers or networks connected to the Website;
- You will not post any defamatory, slanderous, insulting and vilifying comments or conducting malicious attacks directed to the Provider, Website, Moderators or any of its Members. If this occurs, your account may be terminated;
- You will not threaten or conduct any abusive behavior to any Member and/or Moderators. Members who threaten or abuse other Members and/or Moderators will be removed from the platform and any services offered on the Website;
- Do not post your private chat sessions or very personal e-mails, which may be visible to other Members.
- You are not permitted to post or ‘frame’ any link for the purpose of any or part of a sponsorship, advertising and/or commercial text or promotion.
- You will not be permitted under any circumstance to post any form of pornography, sexually explicit postings, profanities and/or attempt to harm minors in any way shape or form;
- You will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while accessing the Website.
The Provider will enforce a strict zero tolerance policy in accordance to the above-mentioned codes of conduct. If you intentionally or unintentionally violate any of them, your account may be suspended or permanently terminated. The Provider reserves the absolute right to remove, add or modify any of the codes of conduct. If for any reason the Provider believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the code of conduct or ToS – it is the Provider’s sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Website or its services, or any part thereof to a Member, with or without notice and terminate the account.
10 – Third Party Links
As we have no control over such sites and resources, as a Member, you acknowledge and agree that the Provider and the Website are not responsible for external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Provider shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party site or resource.
11 – Limited Liability
The Member unconditionally understands and agrees that the Provider shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and its services offered which includes (but not limited to) the access of Third Party websites – whether it be foreseeable or if the Provider has been advised of the possibilities.
12 – Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Provider, the Website, the Moderators, the employees, owners, other officials, partners, partnerships, vendors, affiliates and other related entities, servants, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of Messages you post to, submit or transmit through the Website or the Services, your use of the Website or the Services, your connection to the Website or the Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
13 – Changes to the Terms of Service
The Provider reserves the right to update and change the ToS from time to time without notice or acceptance by the Member. We strongly suggest you monitor this page frequently for updates and changes. The Member’s continued use signifies the acceptance to any change in this policy.
14 – Termination
The Provider, in its sole discretion and absolute right, may terminate your access and/or use of the Website and/or the services it offers. For any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the Provider believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the ToS, the Provider reserves the right to terminate or suspend any access of the site – whether it be part or whole and without notice or detailed explanation. The Provider, also in its sole discretion and at any time may discontinue providing the Website and the services offered, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website under any provision of this ToS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the Provider may immediately deactivate and/or delete your password and any access.
15 – Copyright
By making contributions to the Community Forum you are assigning copyright in your posts to the Provider.
16 – Amendments
The Provider reserves the right to update, change, alter, modify and amend the ToS from time to time without notice or acceptance by you. Any such change to the ToS will be cited with the appropriate date located on the same page.
As mentioned prior, we strongly suggest that you frequently visit and review the ToS as your continued use of the Website and the services offered signifies your acceptance to any update, change and/or modification made to the ToS.