You don’t think someone living paycheck to paycheck could get lucky and win an amount big enough to afford 50, 100, and 200 spins from that win? I mean a picture literally only proves that one spin at that value, doesn’t prove every time I play a slot I’m spinning $50, $100, or $200. I wish I had that money, I sure wouldn’t be wasting my time posting on some forum with content that doesn’t really benefit me or my life at all whether its truthful or not.
Either your not giving anybody a chance to provide a truthful or authentic post or you not even trying to take 5 seconds to use your thinking cap and consider what someone else claims to be the possible.
Trust me, You’ll gain a lot more in life if you find reason to think more often and be more open to other peoples thoughts or statements. Just a thought to consider from one person to another, in no way whatsoever is anything I said meant to be taken as an insult or meant to be offensive toward you.
To further try to change your judgment I even happen to find it amazing enough to screenshot the transaction total I ended up with that day I won all those 1600, 2000, and 5000 slot pulls. You’d be amazed how much money can add up going up and down from 5 to 18k all day. I thought it was pretty amazing to have that size total on my account, enough to want to want to take a picture. Not sure if someone who can afford to regularly spin 100 or 200 would be as excited.
Never thought this would happen to me but I’m glad my day has finally came to hit a random jackpot. Definitely not the biggest one but I’ll take it for sure.
I know right? I was expecting like over $200 I admit I was a bit disappointed when it stopped but I’ll still take it lol. This hit a few seconds before the 11k jackpot hit. But I pulled a few more big wins after
Quickly looking at it and the payout structure I do believe this was paid out correctly. If wanting us to review it fully we would need specific times and dates to look into the actual spin, but this would be up to the OP obviously.