Bitcoin delay any way to expedite?

Is there any way to expedite Bitcoin Deposits?

It goes by confirmation, not time. But either way, I have yet another 6+ confirmation BTC deposit that I am waiting on to post. Been waiting as long as you have.

2 Likes

Can someone help with this ongoing Bitcoin deposit problem??? I’ve spent most of my night waiting for deposits to post!!!

Hi I just made a deposit, it’s been awhile are there any issues that are going to delay this?

1 Like

I’m encountering the same issue.

It is currently happening again, although the help desk said they are aware.

Let me know if any of these deposits have yet to be credited to your account.

1 Like

I’m having the bitcoin delay also. Extremely frustrating

Delay right now and I want to play the 40000 tournament

@Mike8485 and @batton123,

There were no reported issues on our end for any Bitcoin delays last night. Note, we do require at least 1 confirmation on the network in order to process a bitcoin deposit and we unfortunately have no control over this on our end.

That being said we’ll always happily look into any delays to let you know if this is the case.

1 Like

I deposit close to a hour ago and still nothing in my account I used btc

Hey @Cody_123, I see that your deposit has since been fully confirmed and credited to your account.

1 Like

Thank you

I have been waiting almost 24 hours and my deposit from early yesterday morning is still not confirmed. I have encountered long wait times of 12 hours the previous 2 weeks here as well. This has never happened to me at another offshore book. I made a deposit at another book yesterday morning as well and that was confirmed within an hour. This is crazy.

We have no control over the rate at which your transaction is confirmed on the network. Players have reported in the past that increasing the fee your wallet provider charges can speed up the process.

1 Like

I’m aware of that, thank you. Not blaming you guys, just strange how these long wait times only happen to me here? I used the same fee at your sister book, Bovada, yesterday and it was confirmed in less than an hour. Weird. Just passing along what is going on.

1 Like