Cashback Issuance 3/28-29

Hi everyone,

We’ve recently been updated and we would like to regrettably inform all of you that that today’s cashback will not be issued today due to an ongoing issue.

Our team our working on resolving the issue and when we have further updates, we will be sure to pass them along to you.

Mediator - I’m I eligible for cash back

@Errrn_123 As your withdrawal total exceeds your deposit total you aren’t eligible at this time. If you would like more information, please let me know and I can send you the details via a PM

So if I was eligible for cash back at midnight last night it won’t be issued today? I believe I am eligible please let me know. Thanks in advance

@pwest57 yes you would’ve been eligible for cashback today however, due to the technical issue, it won’t be credited today and your losses will carry over to the next time it’s issued.

1 Like

Okay thanks! Just so I have it clear: basically the next time my account drops below $10 at midnight eastern time the next day i should receive the funds I was due for today?

1 Like

Correct, the next time cashback is issued and if you’re still eligible based on the account being below $10 and your withdrawals are less then your deposits, then what you would’ve got today will be carried over and added to any more losses encountered.

1 Like

Is this the same for bitcoin cashbacks?

For sure no cashback? Or possibly later on today?

I haven’t had any cashback deposits for the entire week. Will this accrue and all be paid out? When do you anticipate it to be fixed?

1 Like

Yes, cashback will not be issued today.

In regards to any further delays, we have no further updates right now but when we get them we’ll be sure to pass them along.

Ignition is the worst. Might as well change the policy to you might get cash back once a week. On a good week. So frustrating

4 Likes

When y’all gonna figure out these issues? Oh and the games also need to be updated 70 bucks and not even a play back on a .75 cent bet happened 3 times.

2 Likes

Will cashback be disbursed accordingly today? Please PM me with any details, would be nice to get losses back to play with over the weekend. Thank you.

1 Like

Apologies for the delayed update everyone, @pwest57 cashback wasn’t issued yesterday due to technical issues affecting its issuance. Once we receive an update on today’s issuance, we will let you know.

Let’s hope you can make it happen ASAP today. Keep us updated please.

1 Like

Are cashbacks being issued at all?

We recently been updated and informed that our cashback system is still down and being repaired on.

With that said, Cashback won’t be issued today and we apologize for this ongoing issue. When we receive furthers updates, we’ll pass them along.

@Matt. :frowning_face: Man…I had high hops this would happen today, so I could play on my cash back for awhile.

1 Like

Has it been issued to anyone this past week? It hasn’t for me since the 17th.

If you can’t seem to get it fixed you should issue a credit to everyone today