Fix them or close my account

I have no reason or desire to play a dead game that never returns a penny to enable continued play. All games exhibit endless spins with no hits, hits that pay less than wagers, bonus rounds never trigger or bonus rounds with zero wins. This is not entertaining, enjoyable, or sensible. This is greedy unethical behavior on the part of this site and if it cannot be fixed please close my account effective immediately. Thank you.

I’m sorry to hear of your bad luck of late playing slots. We do however have lots of big winners here at Ignition.
All of our slots operate using a random number generator, this provides play that is totally random.
Due to this, it’s possible that you will go long periods of time without a win, but also possible that you could hit several nice wins in a short period of time.
You can see out latest progressive wins here
And also many other winners in the Big Winners Survey here

Should you still wish the account to be closed, please confirm and we will do that for you.

3 Likes

On multiple occasions I was playing the Savana Game with the lion or whatever got the bonus triggered and durring the bonus I re-trigged more free spins 3 different times and when it was all said and done I got probably 3x my bet. You can keep your extra dead spins I felt the same way thats not entertainment. People are staying in a game longer than they would like to just so they can hit that bonus get those free spins and it doesn’t feel very good to find out after all that hard work it was for nothing. It’s common

1 Like

I did notice the Dragons Siege hits a lot less.
Is it set up for only New players to win? And is the random jackpot a carrot, because I never see it.
What happens on the screen when the “random jackpot” hits?

What did you do to the Dragons Siege slots?
It’s become a VERY hard game to play.
The bonus is the only way to win and it hardly hits.
When it does the 5 options to pick only show the one you pick.
Should show the other 4 too. Or is it always 8 on all of them?
Used to be a better game.

1 Like