Giving Back Part 2

Thanks again @PostalJoe :+1:

3 Likes

Congratulations to our 7 winners.

All winners have been paid out and contest is now closed.

Good luck to all!!!

6 Likes

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1 Like

Love my Seahawks! Awesome thanks again PostalJoe

1 Like

I know I missed the cutoff for the giveaway but I still want to say the Oakland Raiders are one of the greatest teams with some of the most dedicated fans the NFL has seen… Definitely some of the most patient fans in the last decade or so to say the least :football:

1 Like

Oh and btw that’s awesome of you to want to do something like this out of your own kindness and pocket. Definitely makes one want to follow suit and pay it forward where they can in the near future.

3 Likes

Bengals! Lol I know I’m late but had to represent the bengals!

2 Likes

Niners! Know I’m late but grew up watching and rooting for em
Btw joe you’re a badass for sharing hope even more good luck comes your way!!

2 Likes

A day late and a $ short but wanted to express how awesome this is of u to give back!!! Always nice when someone finally hits a good jackpot and then seeing them help out fellow players! :four_leaf_clover::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was all thumbs trying to leave reply yesterday, first time. Noticed it was wrong tried to fix, muffed it all up and you were still very kind to me. Thank you and congradulations!!!

Its been very heartwarming to see such awesomeness in an online community, makes me very happy to be here.

1 Like

I know this is over but I still wanted to add mine especially since we just got our rings. TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

3 Likes

Sweet

Missed again…but Good to see your generosity in the forum. Go Bucs!

1 Like

Go chiefs!

Ur awesome joe. I know i missed but nice of ya to share

Congrats again!

1 Like

You’re a little behind, they are the Las Vegas Raiders.

1 Like

I think it’s awesome that you gave back to the community. Just logged on and missed your giveaway, but it was very thoughtful of you to do so. Congrats on the huge score! I play 777 all the time and was beginning to wonder if the Gold 7’s existed so I appreciate you posting the screen shot. Good job!!!

1 Like

Kansas City Chiefs!!!

Am I eligible?? Either way what your doing is amazing and it’s nice to see. Things in life always get better and you never know what someone’s going through so help one another and promote positivity! I run a Facebook group and do giveaways constantly because why not. I am a skilled wood worker so I make signs and give them away to try and spread a little joy and happiness. Life is what we make it. Stay positive and appreciate what people do for you.

1 Like

Minnesota vikings

2 Likes

GO Tampa Bay Buccaneers :football:

You probably won this huge jackpot because of good kharma. Only people with big hearts do this type of stuff. Congrats with the win!

2 Likes