"Half-disconnected" issue

I have been experiencing what I have coined a “half-disconnected” or “half-connected” issue (depends how you view it) for a few months now, and Ignition continues to deny any problem on their end, in light of the overwhelming evidence.

In short, i can be playing in a poker tournament and go to the lobby to register for another poker game of any type, but when i select anything to register for, i get an error msg stating “Unable to connect. Please check your connection and try again”. I also cannot view my tournent lobby when this is occurring. It occurs intermittently and frequently.

I have troubleshot it on my end and heres an excerpt froman email i have sent Ignition in re to it all:

"This issue has occurred:

On 3 different laptop devices using the poker software on Windows 10 OS.
These Windows connections have been on wifi in 4 different households and at Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, etc. and hotspot thru my mobile at times.

On 3 Motorola, an ATT, and Samsung mobile devices, all running the latest Android OS.
These Android devices have been connected via wifi in a lot of places and on ATT and TMobile cell networks. It has occurred on 6 different devices (3 Android phones and 3 different laptops).

So, obviously, the issue IS NOT with my connection or with the device I am using."

and since i sent that, this issue has occurred while I am connected via wired ethernet to my router on my laptop. and to note, t has occurred in incognito mode, too.

But all i get from Ignition is sorry our servers look fine, its on your end, not ours.

So my question is has or is anyone elae experiencing this?

1 Like

I too have this exact same issue EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! I’ve submitted screen shots, screen recordings, and lots of info regarding these same exact issues and either didn’t hear anything back or told its on my end and not theirs. This goes all the way back to when they were hacked. Its so frustrating!!! All I’m trying to do is donate my money and they won’t let me lol In all honesty its probably saved me money in the long run lol The only thing i have found to TEMPORARILY get around it is to switch between WiFi and cell data, and also between incognito and regular chrome. Occasionally I’ll use Firefox if i’m desperate but their software runs very poorly on any other browsers not named Chrome.

Here is my post from July that got me no where. The only thing that has been fixed is the withdraw errors i was getting. Everything else still happens daily.

Happening to me to whats going on

What is the issue you are having?

What will be done about while in play double bonus round crashes and now no games will reload. Will bonus round noney be added to acount? Reels land wheels xl long session convenient to happen like it did . Lost one bonus round before as well let me log back in and start over of course. This time tool winnings and cant log back into any games

The games should continue from where they left off once maintenance is completed.
If not, let us know the details of the game, the time etc and we can take a look for you

Have you tried clearing your cache?

How do I get paid back for the site shutdown that occurred [much] earlier today - 1am PT for me.

Yeah I am trying to get in a chat with their support but naturally nobody is answering. I got locked out of the website and the app. It’s happened like 10 times in the last 5 hours…
Cost me a ton of money in multiple tournaments.

Site is horribly unreliable right now.

Seriously, I’ve never EVER had to ask any other poker site for a refund because these issues don’t happen on other sites, or if things get disconnected, they are AUTOMATICALLY sending buyins back.

Literally deposited about 50:1 of what I have withdrawn across both sister sites, and I gotta sit and fight with people on why if the site is NOT SHOWING ANY ACTION UNLESS THE JACKPOT SIT AND GO WINDOW IS LITERALLY ACTIVE, CAUSING ALL OTHER JPSNG TO GET SAT OUT UNTIL ACTIVELY VIEWED, LOSING HANDS AND ACTION, IM GETTING ROBBED! Why do I need to explain how it’s not MY issue, if the poker browser stays active for an hour, then all of a sudden redirects to the home page and won’t let you log in until you close the browser out and reopen it… Why do I need to explain to support that you STILL can’t just LOAD the software up and have the login page appear the first time. Even after doing a fresh install, you still have to load the software 2 or 3 times to get the login page to appear, and even then it’s russian roulette on if it’ll load a lobby or not. Or when it does load, it opens up a browser window without being asked to.

All I wanted to do is just login and play a little, not have to sit there and argue my case with chat support who have absolutely NO concern about doing what’s right. Ever since the site got hacked, it’s hard to even get a refund for games that legit get disconnected, let alone stupid issues like above.

I’m tired, Ignition. I’m freaking tired. It’s not worth depositing and playing if I have to sit and argue about why I should get my games refunded for a $20 jackpot sit and go, let alone the other $21 in $7 buy ins that got screwed over, putting me at a disadvantage.

I’m not going to tolerate being denied what’s right, no matter how small the buy-in, any longer.

If you have suffered with disconnections, please send us a PM with the tournament id and we can take a look at it for you.

Im done. Had issues across 3 different devices maintaining a connection yesterday and they are still throwing out the cache and cookies bs. That and they didnt even listen to the complaint. The chat rep i talked to told me they specifically filed it as a gameplay issue complaint and not a disconnect complaint, and this “customer service” agent i had to wait overnight for a reply from didnt care to do the right thing or look at the issue appropriately.

Listen, i want the $20 jackpot spin and go refunded, and now i want the other 2 $7 jackpot sit and go tickets refunded.

Davy, i log into ignition to relax. Not fight with support. Ot frantically click jackpot sit and go windows because the site has issues. This site needs to get it’s affairs in order fast.

Can you provide the tourney numbers please and we will check them

Davy, ive done enough. If i provide tourney numbers, then i gotta sit here and right paragraphs describing all the stupid bs site issues thats been going on the last day or so. Waste my time doing all that for about the 6th time. And then just get told there is nothing that can be done.

I dont have issues on any other sites. I dont have to fight with chat support on any other site… i had ONE issue on a competitor site where i missed out on ONE hand and within 4 minutes had a $10 buyin refunded.

If the level of treatment from chat support and whoever messaged me from “customer support” ever since the site got “ddos” is indicative of where ignition is headed with the handling of this business. My loyalty is gone.

If you want to provide number I will check them for you.
If there are disconnections evident them I can act accordingly, however if CS have already checked and are finding nothing, it’s not likely I’m going to find anything either as we use the same data.

Davy, this is exactly what im talking about. Im typing. No one is reading. There were no disconnect issues. There were other issues forcing hands to be sat out.

If there are no disconnections them I’m not sure what we can do about it, it could be latency caused by many things. We can only provide refunds if we can see an issue on our end unfortunately.

I can play ANY other site and not have the issues i have on ignition. The poker software still cant even reliably load a login page on first launch. Even on a fresh install.

I dont have to deal with this on any other site, let alone across 3 different devices. Yesterday was literally the most ridiculous thing ive had to deal with.

I have a soft spot for ignition, but that soft spot is fading really fast. Im tired, Davy.