Ignition rewards Miles

Why is it that I have never received ignition miles just because? I swear my Husband gets a message every two weeks saying we just dropped a little gift into your account and it has 24,000 miles added fir nothing, if it’s random he must be super lucky because he is randomly chosen every two weeks and I on the other hand never we are both titanium level, I don’t get it!! Not Kool, Not Fair!!!

5 Likes

I got that deal about once a week from July thru Sept. all of a sudden, no more free miles. It sucks! They did it so often, I began to expect it. Then they cut me off. I hope you get yours and I gets mines.

2 Likes

i never ever got random points added to my account in 13 years…you guys were so lucky…they must like you.

I desperately need rewards!!!

1 Like

Same thing just happened to me this week…I had gotten free miles every Friday for months.

I think it was based on deposits made after the weekly cashback. Ironically, this week I deposited almost double+ what I normally do and first time I get no free miles.

The whole thing is messed up.

I am a VIP Diamond Level player for a dew years and get no added perks for that anymore.

Did they stop with the free ignition miles