wow you won 5g on free spins!
seems like damage control to me.

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

god mode enabled!
gz

give you 10 bucks if i can rub your head for good luck

Not to worry I gave this all back within the hour. What can I say… I’m a madman haha. And btw those are 50$ spins baby yes!!!

1 Like

oh dang! really…hahaha

in that case i am keeping my 10 bucks

1 Like

I was betting 10 a spin and hit for about 400 then went crazy and this happened almost back to back wagering 50 a bet. Every dog has his day and this dog just pissed it all away :grin:

1 Like

I’m lucky but just never could pull out. Guess that’s why I’ve got 5 kids and 4 baby mommas that would have me murdered if they ever seen this lol

5 Likes

haha omg cracking me up

you might enjoy this clip

twilight zone gambling scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igvkg_1cOdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igvkg_1cOdk

1 Like

Omg that makes me laugh and cry at the same time. Brilliant !

1 Like

i felt the same way when i saw it.

1 Like

Nothing to big by any means but nonetheless thought I would share just because I’ve never hit that many Caesar heads on one spin at most I have gotten 3 wish there would have been one more at the end that would have been great lol. Nice wins above congrats guys.

7 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

$500 win $0.25 bet KENO 6 numbers

6 Likes

If ever i get a big mega win, and it triples my total balance or something,
either a) i am locked in a bonus and can’t withdraw it and play it out
which(also and) b) lose my mind and play a different game with higher wagers and lose it all.

I am the worst. Like if i hit something big i will go to Shopping Spree, and I don’t know how the system works since it isn’t regulated. But sometimes you hit mystery bags and shoot way up. And often times, partly out of my greediness, no mystery bag comes and i just lose it all fast.

They know what they are doing with their locked bonus funds. touché Ignition, always gets me.
Then i get mad and make a deposit with out any bonus like “you aren’t stopping me this time”, and usually lose it all, as those big mega wins are meant to be rare.

Ask ?

bet

How about this $17,000+ I slapped off a $2 bet a few months back, on Golden Buffalo? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
…It was on a Bonus spin - lots of Buffalos going across, with 3 Multipliers mixed in there (3x, 3x, 3x).

If ANYBODY can beat $17,000+ on a $2 Bet (NOT on a Jackpot), I’d love to see it!
PS. If you’re wondering, that’s a 850,000% return on the bet made.

10 Likes