Multiple Disconnections - Poker

I have only been playing on this site for a few days but I continue to have disconnection issues while playing poker tournaments. I don’t get notified that I have been disconnected - my system just lags and then freezes. By the time I log out and log back in I am severely short stacked and wind up losing. Is anyone else experiencing this and do you have any suggestions? I am mostly playing on a desktop Mac using Google Chrome.

Is there a way to get reimbursed for the entry fee when this happens? This is extremely unfair and frustrating and I will have to find another site to play on if this continues.

Welcome to the forum @richiecalifornia,

I’m sorry to hear about your recent disconnections. When playing via our web-client, we suggest making sure you have a stable internet connection and clear your browser’s saved cache & cookies before a session, as it can help minimize any connectivity issues.

Power cycling your modem can also sometimes help with disconnection issues and you can do so by following these steps:

1 - Unplug your modem and router to turn it off.
2 - Wait for a few seconds before turning it back on.
3 - Wait for your modem or router to be completely connected.
4 - Once this is done, you can connect your computer back to the Internet.

I will take a look now at the tournaments you were registered for and I’ll send you a PM with more details shortly.

This happens to me all the time and F-Ing steal our money

@Yogurtking Welcome to the Forum.

We’re sorry to hear if you’re having any issues. Please try the steps above as well as the ones provided throughout the thread here, and if you’re still having issues let us know in the future and we’ll gladly look into any tournaments you’re having issues with.

its happening regular.three days in a row .did they fix it for you

@Gregland27 I recommend checking the troubleshooting here to see if this helps resolve any ongoing issues

No. They said the connection issues are not on their end so they won’t give me any credits. Ridiculous. I don’t have connection issues on any other websites I visit.