I’m Convinced Ignition is Rigged

Going to say I’ve been playing on this site for nearly 4 years, give or take. I have never been more angry at myself for thinking for believing it has ever been anything less than an offshore scam. No loyal player love at all anymore, no chance of winning, ( I don’t care what the big wins section says) or lack there of.
7 days, $3k in deposits never saw my balance go higher than any one of the deposits I was playing with… loss after loss after f*cking loss.
Decided to give customer service a call to kindly ask for a non deposit bonus, since I’ve dropped over $100k into this site and have made approximately 2 withdrawals…. Seems suspect enough, but to deny me a little love after all this… now that’s purely disrespectful and garbage customer service. Never in my life have I felt more robbed and even more pissed because the keep reminding me about referral bonuses like I’m EVER gonna send another person to this site so they can get ripped off and scammed with these rigged games…. Poker, slots, all of them. Oh not to mention, I try and play live dealer, that way i don’t feel like I’m getting completely shafted, but of course it won’t load any of the tables. So I get stuck in the black hole of slots. Pure proven garbage, and I stand on that until proven otherwise.

Hi @GumboJoe,

While I understand how your experience here has affected your perception of us, I’d like to argue against some of the false claims made. We do not scam our clients as this would go against our business model. We believe in fairness and would have it no other way. People win and withdraw with us every single day. Which is something we are happy to ensure that they can do.

When playing Poker, you are not playing against us, you are playing against someone online like yourself. We have nothing to gain in picking a side, this is how it has been and will be as far as we know it. We will keep doing our best to ensure that we provide you with a fair experience.

1 Like

Let me ask you this Kareem, how long have you worked for Ignition? Also while this may be “my perception” it appears that my perception coincides with a lot and by a lot, I mean the majority of people on this forum. Claiming you don’t rig games and cheat clients is just as easy for you to say without proof, as it is for me to say the customer service is subpar, as well as the odds of me losing as much as I have, is statistically impossible without some type of dishonest behavior occurring on ignitions end. Except I can back up the statistics,
I can show the conversations between me and CSR’s, and I have the proof that the rewards are gone… so that’s where my perception translates to reality, and what your comment has now become… well it’s simply “your perception” Look at the numbers Kareem, look at the hands played in poker, look at the spins to wins ratio. Don’t try and pull the wool over peoples eyes and call it silk, everybody sees it, or maybe thats just my perception.

I’d also like to know why this topic was closed when the heat got turned up a little bit?

Personal information such as your financial history should not be posted on public threads. This is the reason why the thread was closed.

It is easy for you to say that we “rig games and cheat clients”, but our October progressive jackpot and big winners prove otherwise. If you would like to check that out click here. It would be completely unethical and not in our best interests for us to engage in such practices. Maybe you’ll be able to get lucky like others soon.

Also, feel free to take part in our weekly poker quiz here on the forum. Perfect chance for you to maybe gain some freeplay for your account.

You’re giving me a link to October big wins… let’s do the math here… and don’t think that I overlooked the fact you said that thread got closed for posting their financial history…. While you simultaneously give me insight to how much money people win, as well as how much they are spending per spin.
But I’m sure the fact that they are kept anonymous will help justify your point with that. However it also proves nothing to me without the winners actually coming out and posting themselves. Keep your passive aggressive suggestion for the poker quiz possibility of free play for the next person.
Prove to me fairness, show me why I am supposed to just believe you guys are all about ethical practices, because the numbers are in front of me, the complaints against ignition are getting higher by the day, and they pretty much all sound pretttty similar.

If it looks, sounds, and walks like a duck…. :duck: I’m gonna assume without PROOF otherwise, it’s a duck.

Also… 1 month of winners spending an average of $100 per spin. Let’s see 12 month numbers, not just October… Orrrrr Let me see the losers of the month, we can check the averages, and see how that looks.