Players using the time bank or a lag switch to time other players out or the site is just having issues

I know I’m not the only player who has had issue with this but it feels and seems like there are cheaters using devices to cause players to lag out during crucial hands and in big pots no way in hell is everyone of us players in these big pots having internet issues we can have perfect connection and only in certain hands and pot we get lagged out due to either the site causing it of these players like I said using a device to make us then when you reload the client it will either pop up the table and make you watch you fold your hand by not allowing you to use your buttons on the table or sometiems it’ll load the table then tell you the player is or password is wrong then cause you to sit out and fold hands only seems to happen when I have good hands never when I have a bad one??? This has personally costed me 2,000 in cash tables and prob way more in tourments due to it making me time out and sit out blind my stack down to nothing

umm not saying that doesnt happen because i do not know much about hacking and d-dos stuff but i heard about it before.

you have 2 bars on your wifi???

People use this same time to disconnect mid hand causing site to lag and make you fold the nuts which is a form of cheating happened to me for $2000 quite a few times just this week players using the time and to lag players out which is cheating

@IReadUrSoul I saw your other posts. I play hard wired with a laptop. You show screen shots with 5g (not so stable yet) . When I play tourneys, they do the disconnect thing, and the timebank thing (they are allowed to go slow or use the time bank), and I never time out as a result. I believe it is your connection.

oh nice 5g

last i heard they thoroughly tested 5g on humans and found it to be safe.

good thing because otherwise i wouldnt trust it.

Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation
https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/cellphones/index.html

although that study linked above from .gov website shows:

NTP conducted two-year toxicology studies in rats and mice to help clarify potential health hazards, including cancer risk, from exposure to RFR like that used in 2G and 3G cell phones which operate within a range of frequencies from about 700–2700 megahertz (MHz). These were published as Technical Reports in November 2018.

What did the studies find?

The NTP studies found that high exposure to RFR (900 MHz) used by cell phones was associated with:

Clear evidence of tumors in the hearts of male rats. The tumors were malignant schwannomas.
Some evidence of tumors in the brains of male rats. The tumors were malignant gliomas.
Some evidence of tumors in the adrenal glands of male rats. The tumors were benign, malignant, or complex combined pheochromocytoma.

i have no idea how i made that white box thing but it is pretty cool.