Poker Connection Issues

I’m new to the site and honestly it hasn’t been smooth. I play mostly poker and the Poker App disconnects when I am in tournaments. Most times I can recover but last night it cost me my seat when I could not get back in ( a pop up appeared that said I had an invalid login, right in the middle of the game). I know it isn’t my connection because I have video streaming with no issues at the same time.
Also, would like to see higher resolution support for the Poker App, but the connection issues are a real concern…

@josaba I’ll have a look and send you a PM shortly.

now im seeing this is a regular occurence.but its my connection right

If you play on a phone or tablet and get the error message “your user name or password is incorrect”, try going back to the homepage and logging out and back in. I intermittently get this error message and logging out generally fixes it.

But you’re correct in general that they still need to improve performance. Recently I’ve had issues with the game freezing on any all-in pot in tournaments.

@Dan_123 to fix the tables freezing when going all in try turning off the setting "Show All-In Percentage”.