Poker disconnection issues

@TomBilyeu I’ll send you a PM for more details shortly

1 Like

This is not uncommon at Ignition. I play multiple tables and oddly enough a DC will happen on one table (PLO) in the middle of a re-raise with the nuts and get DC only to return to folded and other person wins. It happens on hard line as well as I play on pc and not mobile and the other tables continue with no issue. It is a Ignition Poker problem with their Poker server and they will not resolve it. This happens often so be warned.

1 Like

So I got kicked out a $1 sng and when I was able to get back in it was over. Lol lucky me right?! Idk why I even bother with this site anymore…

rip $1.00

i cant believe i used to buy bottled water for $2.00 each

how did you get kicked out? you on wifi?

@Dhp789, We’re sorry to hear of any issues you’re having. Read above for tips on how to avoid these issues in the future, and please PM us here with your tournament reference number or further details such as the name of the tournament and timeframe.

In this post there is no mention of changing DNS settings to possibly help with disconnections, but on the Ignition website it suggests to try changing the DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 (both are Google’s DNS). Change DNS Settings.

2 Likes

I cannot rejoin the the main event! I would like a refund I’ve been sitting out for 20mins and the lobby will not let me back in. I have video proof. Please help me. 1 million tourney. I also not cannot get the client back up.

@runningtilt, Welcome to the Forum.

We’ve already added many troubleshooting tips above to help rejoin the game. If none of these work to get back in the game we can certainly look into your gameplay, but it must be done once the tournament has ended.

thank you. I was able to rejoin my table on the $150 tourney but for some reason I still cannot join the $500 tourney. I have videos to show where it doesnt even show take my seat button.

We do see that you are still involved in the tournament.

We would recommend following some of the steps above such as resetting your modem, reinstalling the client, (though these may take a few minutes and take you out of the other tournament for a few minutes as well), and if using a mobile device or web browser clearing your cache and cookies before signing back into the lobby. It can also help to run the client as an admin.

If you do eventually blind out of the tournament in question we can definitely look into this for you. Just PM us here and we’ll look into your gameplay for that tournament.

the $500 tournamnet had a huge clitch

im player 323 on table 95. you dont see player 323 on list and table 95 says 7 players but you see only 5 stacks. i couldnt log in and was blinded out. so sad. this was a huge buy in for me that i paid $535 for. i didnt win a seat. i know this is bovada but i was wonderign if you can help?

I have seen that before. It is usually a connection issue between client and server. Mostly server @moderators :pensive:.

Why do you not post this in the Bovada forums as well?

waiting for confirmation. im not a member in the bovada forum…

its very clear in these two pics. the pic with the two lobbys was when i was in the million gtd but blinding off. you can see late reg in red but there is no take seat or register. and the 250k which i was playing u see take seat. but the pic with the $535 in my transactions and saying i busted cuse i was blinded off at this point. you can see the late reg in red still and now i can register/reenter. where has before there is nothing there.

If you are playing zone and close a table, it won’t let you open a table at the same stake. The amount you were playing with is also held until about 10-15 minutes later. After this delay, you are able to open a table again. Is there any fix in the works for this? It has been happening for months.

1 Like

I just had it happen yesterday, think delay is due to internet congestion. I closed out and reopened client. The second table was opening at 59% and stopping.

This week has been the first time it takes time for the balance to update, but I have still been able to open tables?

1 Like