Poker not loading

Down for me.

I spent the night looking forward to the rewards free roll. Waste of time.

Cash games are down. Any update Ignition customer service? Thank you.

I do Not know what this room is and why ignition sent me here. This is first time I’ve been off work to Actually be able to use my free poker ticket and it accepted it and then it didn’t let me in the room to play until it was all over and I’m pissed I spend all my money here can’t win anymore used to be able to win can’t win anything give them 25 bucks it’s gone in two minutes they’ll let me play a little bit longer on the last 30 sense than they do anything else I don’t get it

Check the main page, check the other 20 topics.

i missed out on the thursday free roll

Yes, the freeroll would’ve been missed this week due to some technical issues

I’ve been trying to get on my poker game and it won’t load or let me get on the game can someone please help me?

Please help. Somebody has to know what’s going on? I can’t get on my game and that means I can’t win any money and I really need the money

We’ll send you a PM

Hi, I passed full verification but still can’t login to poker lobby. Can you check please if there is some restrictions on my account?
Thank you.

Hi @Varpoker we’ll send you a PM

Yep same thing here. Waiting on some resolution before I pay another game. It’s getting old quick

Was taken care off and my tickets refunded. Thank you much to support for helping out.

1 Like