Poker robbed me of my money

Whoever is in charge here the forum moderator I want you to know the I just played two, 2 dollar Jackpot sit and gos and I was completely robbed by your server. I’ve been playing slots for a couple hours and everything was smooth as normal but as soon as I go play poker everything is lagging big time, disconnecting me, and even when i was disconnected it didnt give me time like i have seen other get. It just automatically folded my hands so when I come back I have no chips left. I could barely go all in with any hand and stupid me I thought it could have been my connection so I played a second time and as soon as I get on first hand I flop a straight and can only sit and watch my hand get folded. I couldn’t do anything for a second time. I am pissed off. I know for a fact it is not my connection it is super fast. And as soon as I get off I go back to slots and they are running fast as hell. I want my money back point blank.

Ya bullshit where are the moderators here. If this was bovada not only would I have a reply but the would have given funds back and compensation by now.

Welcome to the forum @Doublegboxeo

I can certainly take a look into the specifics of these SNG’s and I’ll PM you with further information.

However, I’d recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps outlined here as these will likely reduce the chance of being disconnected in the future.

Please do and look at my hand history seriously I flop straights and cant call or bet or raise because of an ignition problem

Thank you for your help