Poker software issue

Like I log in do the captcha asks me to click ok for an update and then it’s back to a blank screen

1 Like

I did notice that the link on the Ignition website to download poker isn’t the most recent software update. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Did the software actually download and update after clicking ok?

1 Like

Yep, I’m getting the black screen on mobile/pad as well. I really like Ignition, but there sure has been a lot of issues as of late. Pretty frustrating.

1 Like

IT SAYS I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD…,WHY? It worked before

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @kiwi298 and @RIGBY_123 and @DonkeyShow thank you for compiling these troubleshooting steps. :slight_smile:

As you may all know we were experiencing some technical difficulties the past week but you don’t have to worry now as everything is back to normal and poker is running.

@RIGBY_123 and @kiwi298 I can see that you guys were able to connect and play poker -is everything okay now?

If you’re on Windows or Mac, it might be worth following the steps @DonkeyShow provided or as you can find them on our website here.

On mobile, we’ve found that Google Chrome is the most compatible browser. Make sure to clear it’s save cache & cookies before a session and have a strong internet connection.

Having said that, whoever’s still having difficulties please let me know so I can get in touch and ask for some more information to resolve the issue.

1 Like

It works sometimes but I always have to turn computer off and back on to get it to work and even then it’s not a guarantee so it’s working for me but a hassle no doubt I’d like to solve

1 Like

Sorry for posting back to back but sometimes it let’s me log in then I’m stuck on a white screen thanks for welcoming me to the forums I’ll try to get the forum etiquette down

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Screen issue on poker

This system suck crashes and freeze all day cheat all my money I quit I need a refund

1 Like

@Lucky101 I’m sorry to hear of any issues you’re encountering. I’ve moved your concern to this topic as we’ve got some great troubleshooting steps in this thread.

If you can provide more information as to the type of issue you’re having we’ll be glad to help out. Additionally, if you have any concerns about any gameplay, feel free to send me a PM with tournament numbers or hand numbers and I’ll be happy to look.

1 Like

Same

1 Like

I can provide more information because I have the same problem constantly. Any time I play a tournament of any kind this happens… once I’m finished in the tourney I leave the table and go back to the lobby. I register for another tourney and when it prompts me to turn the screen to landscape and the arrow points up For me to slide the screen up it gets stuck on that screen or it just goes black. I then try logging out, refreshing, going to Casio then back to poker, delegating cookies… all while I’m losing most my stack in jackpot sit n goes. Usually I manage to finally get to the table after 5 mins of trying anything and everything possible. Of course my chips are either completely gone or about to be by that point. Its unbelievably frustrating and I’m scared to play more then one sit n go because I know Ill prolly not make it to the table

1 Like

Hey @Russflo,

What kind of browser are you using? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps complied above?

Please let us know so that we can look into it as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I was using safari till support insisted I use chrome so I switched to chrome and same problem. Yes I’ve tried the troubleshooting suggestions but didn’t help. Same thing was happening on Bovada but they fixed the issue a couple weeks ago. Its extremely frustrating in jackpot sit n god, especially when you finally do get to the table and see that the prize pool is X5 and your down to 80 chips. Of course Contacting chat support results in a response of “check your internet connection.”

1 Like

@Russflo I can understand that being in situations like that can be frustrating. I’ll send you over a PM for more information.

1 Like

I have this issue daily. Constant.

1 Like

I understand what ur saying, but when it crashes or freezes and keep forcing u to fold on jackpot sit and go until u lose it all. It’s not going to reveal any crashes or freeze when u review the games. There no software on line that is like this . It terrible and scammed

1 Like

@Lucky101,

As mentioned previously if you have any actual sessions to review we’d be glad to look at them. We can assure you there are no scams going on, and are happy to try and help.

2 Likes

Keeps disconnecting. I am in 2 tourneys. 2k Monster Stck and 10777k Lucky Sevens. Keep getting disconnected and causing an unfair advantage for my competitors

@drew3712, In these cases we generally recommend a few options:

Your currently in the tournaments, but if unable to rejoin we do recommend

• Trying to reinstall the client (There are some good instructions above)
  • Removing the appdata folder by following the instructions on our website
  • Run the program as an administrator and see if this helps.
  • Ensure you’re on a solid Internet connection and power cycle your modem to reset connection, or try changing from your data to a strong Wifi or Wired Connection.
  • Remove any 3rd Party Software or HUD’s as these can interfere with operation of the client and browser.
  • Clear your cache and cookies especially if using the web browser or mobile version

If none of these steps are able to get you back into the game let us know and we’ll take a further look for you.

1 Like