Poker software issue

Hey @Russflo,

What kind of browser are you using? Have you tried the troubleshooting steps complied above?

Please let us know so that we can look into it as quickly as possible.

1 Like

I was using safari till support insisted I use chrome so I switched to chrome and same problem. Yes I’ve tried the troubleshooting suggestions but didn’t help. Same thing was happening on Bovada but they fixed the issue a couple weeks ago. Its extremely frustrating in jackpot sit n god, especially when you finally do get to the table and see that the prize pool is X5 and your down to 80 chips. Of course Contacting chat support results in a response of “check your internet connection.”

1 Like

@Russflo I can understand that being in situations like that can be frustrating. I’ll send you over a PM for more information.

1 Like

I have this issue daily. Constant.

1 Like

I understand what ur saying, but when it crashes or freezes and keep forcing u to fold on jackpot sit and go until u lose it all. It’s not going to reveal any crashes or freeze when u review the games. There no software on line that is like this . It terrible and scammed

1 Like

@Lucky101,

As mentioned previously if you have any actual sessions to review we’d be glad to look at them. We can assure you there are no scams going on, and are happy to try and help.

2 Likes

Keeps disconnecting. I am in 2 tourneys. 2k Monster Stck and 10777k Lucky Sevens. Keep getting disconnected and causing an unfair advantage for my competitors

@drew3712, In these cases we generally recommend a few options:

Your currently in the tournaments, but if unable to rejoin we do recommend

• Trying to reinstall the client (There are some good instructions above)
  • Removing the appdata folder by following the instructions on our website
  • Run the program as an administrator and see if this helps.
  • Ensure you’re on a solid Internet connection and power cycle your modem to reset connection, or try changing from your data to a strong Wifi or Wired Connection.
  • Remove any 3rd Party Software or HUD’s as these can interfere with operation of the client and browser.
  • Clear your cache and cookies especially if using the web browser or mobile version

If none of these steps are able to get you back into the game let us know and we’ll take a further look for you.

1 Like