Poker Software Issues November 24

You have said this on multiple threads. There is a widespread issue with this. Please address it.

Our support team were brought aware of this and are investigating. We’re awaiting further communication

1 Like

Anyone else having issues getting disconnected mid game?

I three bet twice now and immediately get “Unable to establish a connection” and my whole lobby closes…

1 Like

Yes I am having all of these problems. The site is unplayable today.

1 Like

Yes. Poker is unplayable right now. getting booted during hands repeatedly.

Just FYI we’ve now changed the name to help others find the thread.

Very frustrating. In a $20 tournament and can’t play.

1 Like

Can’t Even Log In now.

If I have to click one more GD fire hydrant or bus…

6 Likes

HA HA HA HA – I feel that pain.

1 Like

Other good US site recommendations? Bout had enough of this. The bugs were annoying but literally not being able to play is getting old…and lack of support is a joke.

1 Like

There was a time where the customer support was a little bit different then it is right now…When I call in now, it feels like every issue that I might be having is my fault, versus the tech working with me first to see where the problem actually stems from…I’m not sure what changed between then and now, but I cringe now-a-days, every time I have to call in about a problem.

For what it’s worth I’ve been on for 4 minutes and not been DC’d.

2 Likes

a full four mins??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I couldn’t even log on earlier. Maybe they restarted the server?

1 Like

I keep getting disconnected from the poker client then when I reload snd login back In it won’t load keeps refreshing the page or what seems like then loss finnaly and say your session expired been doing it for hours

No, still problems. Got logged off all tables again. I give up for now.

after i had a dc, i had to do 20 captchas…then got an error, then did another 20 captchas…and another error

then i closed the client and reopened it and did another 20 captchas and looked at the zone tables with not a single person seated.

then loaded up four 6max cash games but only 3 filled and got booted 5-20mins after i got 3 tables loaded…

then did another 20 captchas and got an error…so i closed it down opened it up a 2nd time and did another 20 captchas and logged on.

then in under 3mins i got dc’d again…and gave up.

we should get $0.10 for every correct captcha credited to our account.

just remember everyone relax and do not be too negative or you might risk the dreaded “doom switch” from the great and mighty oz himself!!!

1 Like

Shut it down until you fix it. Client kicked me off four tables at once four different times today…ranging from around 11am to just about 15 minutes ago. Also got the “Insufficient balance” bug a lot today.

Additionally, when I finally am able to solve the captchas after about 4-5 tries…half the time, it doesn’t even bring up the lobby…it brings up my transaction page…and I have to shut it down and go through more captchas.

3 Likes

@CobaltBlue Weclome to the show!!!

and yes you described it perfectly…that is exactly what is happening to me.