Site down again

i was in poker tournaments when the site went down, this has happened several times this week to me and i haven’t received any refunds, i am very frustrated with this and want refunds.

Please dont let your live support team help. I know more than they do. No lie.

2 Likes

@Cutetomservo send us a PM of any affected tournaments and we will look into for you

Really what is the issues for last 2 weeks be honest for once

We will share any and all information we get.

1 Like

Everyday this is getting old

Very old

Thanks Matt.

1 Like

Thanks for what what he do exactly

Thanks to Matt for staying in contact with us. He did not build the website nor is he in charge of it’s maintenance. He runs a forum and he is doing his job.

2 Likes

Calm down he ant going to give u a bouns for that ass :kiss:

2 Likes

what’s going on with the cashback percentages - usually received on Mondays. has the outage affected this too

1 Like

I don’t see that your eligible for Tuesdays cashback but these have been added to eligible accounts as the outage had no delay in issuance

------------ How am I not eligible? Can you look back and see that I have received these before and I definitely deposited a ton last week

I see you never received it in the past. You may be referring to the random miles promotion but these are added randomly and not any specific date

Just deposited and it went thru on etherscan but not reflected in my account???

We’ll check for you now

Thanks let me know as soon as possible.

Looks posted now

No I canceled a withdrawl so I can deposit more. I only see the canceled withdraw reflected