The site keeps freezing

it keeps freezing up on all my devices when games are being played so I lose. I can’t believe this hasn’t been shut down yet, worse than pokerstars, what a scam. I’d like a refund on my deposit.

1 Like

@jay_456, Welcome to the Forum.

We’re sorry to hear of any issues you’re having. Are you using the Poker Client or loading up the Web Browser version of the Poker site?

If using the Poker Client, we recommend taking a look at some of the troubleshooting steps listed here, and here.

If using the Web Browser or a mobile device, are you using Google Chrome to access the website, and have you cleared your cache and cookies recently? It might also help to reset any Internet connection you currently have, and this usually minimizes any errors.

We can’t provide a refund on your deposit as you have used the funds in the account, but we’ll gladly look into any tournaments you were disconnected from and see what we can do. Please provide us any tournament reference numbers or tournament names/timeframes in a PM here.

I am new to the site and I cant play sit and gos now but it happily takes my money. I pay for one and then when the table is ready it wont take me to it. I just spins for a while. This is out of the blue as I joined last night and did not have the issue nor earlier today. How do I get my money back for the 2 sit and gos that it would not take me to the table on?

Welcome to the forum @Bob_234, I’m going to take a look at your recent tournaments and I’ll send you a PM shortly with more information.

In regards to the issues that you’ve been having, we would recommend following the troubleshooting steps listed above.

I have $10.50 left of $25 and have been booted from at least 5 $2 games and a $7 games so you should refund me more than my deposit an if this is real you could have fooled me. I’ve never been kicked off a site so much before and I am on chrome and cleared my cookies and was still booted so please refund me for the games I was booted at least.

Hey guys! I’ve learned that if you are an iPhone user, once the screen continues to spin, you can swipe up from the bottom of your screen where it brings up the widgets and once you do that, the spinning will stop. Works on slots and I’ve also tried it in poker when it freezes up while trying to call a bet.

Hope it works for you as well :smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show All-in Winning Percentage setting causing tables to freeze?

I’m still having issues w/ freezing but it’s also become obvious w/ the bad beats I’m playing bots, this is a total scam