Under attack again?

I’ll follow up with the agent you just spoke with, though the post you made was prior to this conversation it appears.

Yes but I already knew what they were gonna say

Like this

They owe me for 3 jackpot sit an gos from yesterday alone an they wanna see proof. Well dummys i never even seen the table number just my damn money missing. This site has turned to complete shit

Yea i have the answers to everything if anyone wants to know what is really going on with all this including the rtp rates you can email me

I think you should email me if you want the inside scoop iv just discovered and the stratagy

I know it’s only been 4 days, but has there been any update on this issue? It was so bad for me yesterday I was tired of asking for refunds. I didn’t even ask for 2 refunds yesterday. I have gotten so many refunds and tickets issued recently I must assume this is not my fault. I am still seeing the same issues/ all the issues every single player has mentioned above I still have.

Oh and this is a new error I see now as well. My email and password are correct. Why would I get an error?

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies?
We are seeing no issues this end.

Yes and using a private browser. I tried my cell phone and an Ipad. Things just work and then they don’t.

So this password error, is this not every time you try to login? It’s random?

Yes sort of random. I couldn’t log in the last couple of hours to reply. I clicked login and the screen kind of shacks and remains the same. It does these same things often. It’s random, but it’s randomly every day throughout the day. Everything works fine, then things stop working, then I am unable to login to the gaming website or the forum website (the forum usually says 429 Too many requests or something when it begins to mess up). I wait a few hours, things work again. I just played a tourney with no issues, but it’s unlikely to last. No ideas what this is happening to us?

1 Like

I highly doubt this will lead to anything, they’ll just say they’re investigation found no widespread issues

Now I am beginning to believe you’re right. The forum moderator Davy responded to my question as if I am brand new. No mention of the escalation I asked about, that forum moderator Foster initiated a few comments above; instead Davy mentions cookies…what?!? When they always say ‘we are seeing no issues at this end’ does that mean the previous escalated issues were fixed or does that mean if there are not 1000 complaints it’s not an issue? So confused…but I am not confused that this all began after what ever changes they made to fix those DDoS attacks.

1 Like

@William @Matt can we get an update on this escalation?
Should we just assume they’ll say they couldn’t find any issues? Even if it was only a few of us that were experiencing these issues we were all experiencing the same problems so can’t really blame it on us…

Im still having all of the same issues every single day. Its not improved one bit. Actually its getting worse. Switching between devices is no longer working as a fix. I really cant believe that they cannot see that we are having these problems.

1 Like

@Kareem any updates on this escalation? Nobody has been able to give us an answer

Once investigation completes

they will point out that there haven’t been a significant drop in volume or activities as would be an indicator of site cause issue instead…

Our internet connection will be blamed… Even though everything else works fine is irrelevant as poker software takes more bandwidth.

Then they will provides guideline to fix (cache cookies history incognito mode)

Then u will continue to go through this issue and they’ll refund replace when necessary and u will waste so much time starting games u don’t complete and then sitting on chat for an hour waiting for replacement will eat most of the time set aside for entertainment… But another week another deposjt

1 Like

@pokerroombully They’ve already prepared us for that :arrow_up:

What I don’t get is how they call it isolated when we were experiencing the same issues at the same time, maybe it wasn’t site wide & only affected a few of us but still the issue was clearly on their end.

they had us fill out questionare abiut devices, browser, time of day, and internet service provider we use. They were looking to find a common denominator.

I would t say I’m certain that it’s on their end but I’m certain they don’t know the answer either.

And just bc it’s ten of us that are on here saying same issues don’t mean their is only ten of us who experience this. Not everyone will or can go through daily disruptions, game interrupted for hours where no one is admitting fault or finding solution. Most who experience don’t report, they just switch sites, or watched TV or listen radio. We are eur most loyal djstjdnf