Will these SOFTWARE issues be NEVER ENDING?

Can you give your players some HONEST feedback in regard to a timeline when you expect to have a functioning poker site without CONSTANT pop up errors followed by disconnections that last for HOURS and HOURS?

The generic solutions that you suggest NEVER work. The twoplustwo.com forums have HUNDREDS of pages and THOUSANDS of complaints about your software yet the problems are NEVER FIXED.

Can we please get some HONEST FEEDBACK?

@Gambleholic63 I can understand where you’re coming from and we will always do our best to apply the feedback that’s been provided in regards to any technical issue.

For the constant pop up errors, we’ve recently applied a temporary fix, so that you cannot get more then one pop up at a time. Unfortunately, for the time being if you continue to close the pop up, another will appear. This is something were aware of and looking into but have no timeframe at the moment for when it will be corrected.

For any disconnection issues, we have some troubleshooting steps that can be found here and they have been very useful.

It’s weird, but even when I play mtt’s, do not get the pop up any more. Now, if one shows up, will know what to do. :wink:

Sometimes when I open a lobby it will disconnect me from the tables and then log me out. Still having this problem every day I play on Ignition. Check my log in history

Are you using any hud software? Are you getting a lobby.exe error?

1 Like

ahh just saw the new update for ICC, we’ll see if that helps

STILL getting random pop-ups and occasional disconnections. Playing multiple sites where I remain connected so this is 100% isolated to ignition. Just cost me a satellite ticket since I was unable to get select “Take my seat” per the attached screenshot.

Will you compensate players effected by this error??? Got blinded out since I was unable to take seat despite logging off/relogging back in… When i finally got back on I was completely blinded out after being in 2nd place.

@Aes_123,

We’ll take a look into this tournament and PM you with details shortly.