Won’t be able to play slots Jan 1st -Flash player ending at the end of this month

@moderators what is going to happen at the end of this month with flash player is no longer supported? According to what I’m reading, if ignition doesn’t migrate to open web standards, we won’t be able to play the slots come Jan 1st. Sorry if I’m completely wrong or even late to ask this question.

Most of our flash games have been slowly turned over to html5 as we go along. You should still be able to enjoy most of these games without flash. If anything changes we’ll make sure to offer some suggestions as well.

1 Like

Well I know 3 of my favorite games require me to allow flash player so those obviously won’t work . Which is sad because without them i won’t be playing anymore :disappointed:

I believe only support for flash is ending. It will continue to work but Adobe will not provide any support on issues or fixes.

I already noticed most of the slots are not there anymore. Was going to ask but figured they might pop up some day

That’s what I thought too because of the way they word it but then I clicked on more info and it said that anything that requires flash will work through the end of December as long as you give permission to run it but after that pages requiring flash will no longer work

This is now going to be addressed soon HERE.

Why can’t I reply to the new post? Also ignition is going to lose so many players because of this

You should be able to reply now.