Your site is down again - fix ASAP plz

I’m playing again through Chrome web only tho. I’ll try the client again at 4:55pm EST.

Does anybody know if web browser play caps at 4 tables even for MTTs?

yes it does

@Billy723 How are you still playing? Interesting…is it not down for everyone? I tried chrome on laptop phone poker client on laptop and I can’t get in. Are there others playing with you lol?

I cant see a lobby as well as cashout not working for me now but I can play fine, I play from app on my laptop

I was in through Chrome. I just tried switching back to the desktop client and now can’t get back in anywhere.

DON’T RESTART GUYS IF YOU ARE PLAYING - I can’t get back in now.

Been one hell of a mad monday

Super tilting and expensive day. All kinds of connection problems. All will be forgiven if I can miraculously be even for the day.

Cant get back in… Insta closes when I try to open… So disgusting Wtf

Bovada seem to be fine, I was finally able to get into 3 of my 4 tourneys. Just getting blinded out one. Not even going to try to get in that last one. It’s gonna keep me locked out of all 4 again. Bankroll down the drain. Dumb!

Can’t say I didn’t try to wake people up Mad Monday, you know what's coming

Well it’s pretty easy to call something that’s been happening for weeks

It’s been happening for 2 years at least. And you’re right, it’s easy to call. That’s why my depositable funds are still where they belong, in the bank. Playing tournaments that are barely better than anything they have going on thru the week, just branded “Mad Monday” ain’t worth the headache that always ensues.

1 Like

I knew things were going downhill when the sister site said they were changing the bitcoin exclusive bonus program (which most likely means taking it away).

1 Like

I have no idea why they would be taking so long to fix these issues.

Can’t say it looks good when they don’t seem too worried about ruining their reputation or maybe they know players will complain but will comeback anyways :man_shrugging:

Yeah, I think a lot of people here need to reflect on things, really look inward, and maybe come to their own conclusions that it’s time to get another hobby other than playing slots.

Unfortunately, these are the key customers that these sites will always rely on, and the same people that Gamblers Anonymous will always have a door open for when they’re ready.

Some people are extremely unhealthy in their reasoning for why they’re losing.

1 Like

Let us know if you are still having issues please.

I’ll just add my experience. Yesterday (Mon) I was getting disconnected constantly and often unable to get back in for extended periods.

How and when is compensation going to be determined? I late registered the main event and was disconnected almost immediately for 10-15 minutes. After trying about 30 times across different devices I was finally able to get back in but almost 50% of my stack had been blinded off. Busted shortly after. Pretty damn frustrating for a $270 entry tournament.

I have to assume ignition is trying to avoid any total downtime because they would lose tens of thousands in rake, but this is absurd that they’d allow players to go through days/weeks of these issues when using real money. Something needs to change!

I’ll add that I was also completely unable to log into the forum yesterday to ask for support (kept getting “503 Bad Gateway” error).

For any affected tournament, please send us a PM with the tournament details and we can look into those right away for you