10 DAYS TO lie about reasoning to deny payout

Completed my bonus with the free spins off lucky larry turned into big money then they call RAF abuse even though thats not where any winning stem fro. The 24 ro 48 hour investigation tokm over. 10 days

What is RAF abuse? Is the investigation concluded and they decided it was abuse of sorts or is this still being investigated?

Okay well they spent 13 days with my account disabled and they tried to tell me that I abused the refer a friend bonus, to which they did not provide any evidence of because literally they advertise the refer a friend bonus every time you talk to them. Further more my refer a friend bonus came in after I already had 2900 something in my balance and then the big wins I got were won off of free spins I bought with my ignition reward points… I have had 0 problems in the past cashing out and they stole my money if they want to try to falsely slap me with the RAF bonus at the most I should still have my 2900 something but I should be entitled to all of it. I will send ample screenshots

So are they giving you the money or not? How was the refer a friend abused? Was it a real person

So I’m the end did you end up withdrawing funds? Did they hold any of it?

Nope they wiped my balance even though i had 2900 somrthing before i ever even got the measley 25 dollar refera friend bonus and they took legit everyrhing i had all 14k, And no every single person I’ve referred has had a different phone number and association No clue how that going to be abused

If you and anyone you referred shared an IP address that can be considered a duplicate account.

The reason they took away the $14k was cause you bought the spins with points you earned while betting with funds from the raf bonus

That’s horrible. It’s hard enough to win anything and when you do win something, they take it away. Very sorry that happened to you because i know I’d be pissed

Yeah ive sank many thousands into them never had a problem with wins, and thats impossible based on theres not even wifi here and the friend i referred has a completely diff carrier , phone, and ip

Also in the black and white i should still have the 2900 somrthing that was before the aRAF bonus ever hit. Thats just bs. And th fact that a 24 to 48 hour investigation took 13 days was because they had.to make up a reason.

This is honestly my biggest fear.

how much did you win on the spins you purchased with points ?

Did you fake a RAF bonus?

We’ll be closing this as ultimately this is an account sensitive security review and the player is no longer on the Forum because they attempted to fraud other players through the market. I would simply advise players to review the Terms of Service to ensure they are not abusing any policies or items of this nature.

2 Likes