$10 GIVEAWAY tonight at 8 PM

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to ignition and saw the other day that a member of the community won and did a giveaway and I told myself as soon as I win a little I would do one and I happen to win a little bit today, I wish it was more I really do but hopefully someone can use this $10 and turn it into $100! I will pick the winner at 8:00 (my time) it is currently 4:50 PM (one hour behind New York) anyway- first person to guess my pride and joys name (my pup) will win the $10 (it is a very common dog name which is why I chose this)
Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I should also say it is a girls name!

Lucy

1 Like

Brandy

1 Like

lady

1 Like

Bella

1 Like

Emma

1 Like

Unfortunately none are correct. The more I think about it I guess it’s not that easy. Her name is Nola. Next person to comment love that name wins the $10!

1 Like

Nola love the name!

2 Likes

Congrats @baldandbankrupt $10 player transfer heading your way!.. I hope to hear later that you hit big off of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the contest and nice gesture @Nolagirl504 :raised_hands: :+1: :metal:

1 Like

No problem, the player transfer has been sent. Goodluck friend!

1 Like

Lol how is Nola a common name?
I’ve never even heard of that name.
And I’ve heard a lot of names before. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Read my screen name, maybe common was the wrong word.

1 Like

Lol I noticed that afterword. Thanks for the fun contest!

1 Like

Hey can I get a share in the action username is kylos22 and

@Nolagirl504 may I please get in on the give away action please really need it right now had death. In family and gotta get funeral funds to travel up to oregon

I’m sorry to hear, however I am tapped out. I will pray for you and your family.

3 Likes

Whens next give away happening???