100$ tip on live blackjack

So earlier I was watching I wasn’t even playing the live blackjack and it tipped them 100$. How is this even possible the site need to fix this Bullshit. After looking closer it looks like even while watching it has you money in play and if you do by accident click the top button and it already had 100$ highlighted it will just tip. This is complete horse shit and needs to be fixed

1 Like

haha, stop clicking buttons. I almost did that myself. But yeah, should have some confirmation.

@Jasenroush24, welcome to our Forum.

We’re definitely sorry to hear that you had an issue with our live dealer tip function. We will PM you shortly with some additional details, and escalate this feedback to our support team.

Stilllllll waiting for the PM this is getting ridiculous. No service at all here. First all the tournaments crash the other night when I was at FT now this? What’s next?

We have now sent you a PM, and apologize for the late reply.

When it becomes available again, use their phone number. I always get helped in a timely manner.

I legit tipped $1000 last night on accident. I was up 100k at the time and just got approved for this forum today.

Welcome to the Forum.

Send us a PM with the time that this happened, and we’ll see what we can do for you.

I mistakenly gave a $5 tip once. It was my first time checking out those games. I got a refund, and I was told to be more careful! In any case, I have stayed away from those live games ever since.