$10k Sept Giveaway

Can anyone advise if there is a location on the Ignition site that shows the number of entires earned for the $10k September Giveaway promotion?

e.g. - If Ive deposited $50+ 3 times already this month I’d have 3 entires, but is there somewhere on the site that keeps track of this that we can view to verify accuracy etc

1 Like

The entries gained would be automatically calculated and I can assure you that the program would be very accurate with the accuracy of each entry.

So the only way you would be able to keep track and know the amount you have at the end of the month is to manually go through your transaction page and count how many deposits were at or above the qualifying requirement.

So if your making several small deposits it won’t add up to a qualifying amount? Say 3 $20 deposits won’t gain an entry?

Correct. The entry is awarded for each single deposit of $50 or more only.

1 Like

PT count as deposits for entires? As long as above $50

1 Like

Yes they would.

Where can the giveaway details be found, like amounts, dates, etc

They should be listed here

2 Likes

Can you advise if the prize money will be automatically deposited into winners Ignition accts? Also will how will they be notified, and will winners need to respond in order to receive the prize?

Only asking bc I don’t check my email associated with my Ignition acct

The funds would simply be added to your Ignition account, and players will likely be called from the number on file or provided an account message and email. You don’t need to answer if you were picked in order to win.

1 Like