864$ hit missing few buffaloes my personal best ever

• What are your initials?
• How long have you been with us?
• What was your winning game and amount?
• Was this your first big win online?
• How will you be spoiling yourself with your winnings? My name is kyle I been with ignition for like 8 months maybe give take more first time I hit 8+ hundred on 80 cent bet this is my first big win & also my first time ever gonna cash out I wanna say merry Christmas to all and thank ignition for the entertainment industry and now gonna wait for my money to hit my account and go get my kids some more Christmas $$ and gifts

9 Likes

Nice hit @Kylos22 :raised_hands: :metal: :+1:

Save some gyros and tzatziki for me :grin:

2 Likes

@Kylos22 Congratulations! That game is one of my personal favorites… a few months back, I was betting $2/spin, and literally hit it for over $17,000 during the Bonus round! It was a good amount of Buffalos, with 3 multipliers mixed in - I believe it was 3x, 3x, 2x… My jaw dropped to the floor! Keep playing, good luck

3 Likes

Clipped a nice one when I was down to $52 balance, 483x bet @ $4. Not too shabby

2 Likes

$17,288 on a $2 bet

5 Likes

Dude that is an amazing hit omg that’s what I’m talking about congratulations on your hit member gaming is for everyone to enjoy entertainment lol not investment purposes lol

1 Like

@Bryce87i that’s FANF’ngTASTIC bro, Love seeing this! Congratulations on Very nice win :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

How do you save the picture of your win. I gave tried hut no luck