Account abuse message from security

Not sure what I did exactly but I got this message after a withdrawal. I left 0ver $100 in my account and withdrew like $320. It read like this in part:

Hello,

After a review of your account, we have found evidence of Bonus Abuse. As per our Bonus Terms and Conditions, it states:

6.4. Bonus programs are intended for recreational players only. Professional players or players considered, in our sole discretion, to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing, depositing on top of an existing balance, or creating new Accounts that they are using themselves.

Now after my withdraw I of course lost the remaining balance so I deposited more money and lost that too. I got a message saying they were giving me a “loyalty deposit bonus” that required $100 min deposit so I deposited $110. It sure on the timeline if I got that offer before or after my withdraw because I don’t pay that close attention to them. I logged back on about an hour after the deposit and got that message from security. My questions are… do they not want us to deposit after a withdrawal? Or depositing unless our account is at $0.00. Or is it the fact I made a withdrawal at all? I’m not a “professional” whatever that means and I for sure only have one account so what gives? I’m puzzled at why they don’t just tell me what I did that was wrong instead of being so vague. Also if they don’t want me to use them then why send me the extra deposit bonuses? Any ideas folks?

I hope moderators are able to provide more detailed insight. Unfortunately many messages and programs are extremely vague

I’m withdrawing another $325 and they are dragging their heels on releasing those funds. Guess the last part of the message to me was not true.

“We will continue to offer the same level of customer service and fast payouts that you have come to expect.”

To be fair it’s only been less than 24 hours but the last one took only 2 hours or so to get my money

Your withdrawal is awaiting an internal check. Once this has been completed satisfactorily funds will be released.

So no answer on what I did exactly? I know why it’s taking what little time it has been. I was just kidding about the wait. But the crickets are making wonder

Also until that one is released I can’t make another withdraw. LoL

We don’t have specific details. All the info we have is the message that you received.

Is that normal procedure? To accuse and not even at what it is that was done. It would seem that letting one know what one did would help solve any misunderstanding and help to make sure it didn’t happen again. Just saying to threaten to flat out take any funds in my account and not give them back you would think they could at least be more specific about what was done. I know it’s not you Dave I’m just venting and trying to get answers without having to call

BTW, Money received

1 Like

They will typically just given you the term that was broken.
They don’t usually go into specific details.