Account missing $16K

My account is currently missing $16k. I started playing cash poker tables at 1 PM EST. tables took a long time to load (stuck at 99%) but eventually I was able to open 4 tables. Transactions appeared to be processing normally; funds werent taken from my account until I was seated or I completed an add-on and funds returned quickly when I closed tables. Because of this I let pending tables spin at 99% until I was eventually seated. After closing my last table, my account balance appeared correct and I closed the client. Over the next 5 hours 32 buy-ins were removed from my account. Its been over 2 hours since the last buy-in was pulled from my account and it looks like it only stopped because my account is basically zero’d.

How is this acceptable? Slow transaction loading times from a DDOS attack is not a valid explanation. How is the software allowed to pull buy-ins for tables I never loaded and when my client isnt even open? Ignition has consistently had software issues since ive been playing. Ive stuck with the site in spite of the software issues because its one of the few sites available in my location and of the available sites its had the best ecosystem. This is an issue I cant ignore. If I dont have control over my account transactions I simply cannot continue to play on the site. I am asking for the funds to be returned and an honest response from the site on when the underlying software issue will be fixed (an announcement that the site is performing normally except for a “few users” doesnt count). Personally i cant see how you guys justified continuing to keep the site open when these issues are occurring.

1 Like

mods have been missing for 3 hours so far

Yeah they aren’t the best about Customer service here …. Kind of scary

That’s nutty!

I don’t understand how they can say funds are safe with a straight face when there are players reporting these problems and in large numbers. Sure they may eventually sort it out but it’s not a position they should put their customers in and certainly doesn’t establish a sense of trust.

I’ve been with them for a long time and when their software started doing weird things a couple months back, it was essentially glanced over. I decided to walk at that time because there was no explanation as to why the software was acting the way it was.

In the same boat as u friend.

The worse part is after it happened once and I got the money back I instantly went for a withdrawal but after a few hours I checked to see if it has processed but instead the withdrawal is canceled and half of my funds are missing.

We are aware of this. You will be credited back if you haven’t already.

1 Like

Same thing for me. $175 missing since Saturday

Still nothing on this…

Please send us a PM with details if you still have funds missing and we can take a look for you

2 Likes