All tables close at the same time

Happened twice today. After first time I restarted computer and did it again. No warning just exit out of all tables. Pls either fix or stop games cus I lost money in the middle of a hand

This also happened to me today, twice as well. Unfortunately, I also lost money in the middle of a hand.

Please send us tournament numbers and we’ll take a look.

It was during cash game hand

It should still have a number. Can you please check from your history or transactions?

This same thing has been happening to me for about a week now.

I have had many problems with the software as of late.

My internet is very stable, but I am constantly disconnected. My tables will close, and the software will not show me registered for any tournaments until I close and re-open the software.

I have tried to re-install, delete cookies, you name it.

I have no problems with any other poker software or websites. My internet remains stable, and the problem is only with ignition poker.

The tournament IDs are irrelevant.

We understand how issues can affect your Poker gameplay and we would be more than glad to review this on our end and in case of necessity pass down it to the Respective team. If you have Tournament IDs or any other relevant information, such as screenshots, error messages, this would help us much.

The same thing happening to me. Drops connection → reconnects, so it is still possible to play on existing tables → but unable to load new table , stuck at 99%. Have to restart Ignition, and then it happens again 10-20 mins into playing.

@kukster please clarify the device and browser you’re using. Sent this information via PMs ONLY.

with all due respect, Eve, if there’s anything I’ve learned during the 15+ years I’ve played on ignition, it’s that technical support either a) plays dumb or b) is completely inept.

Windows 11 Pro, Ignition software .

@kukster I’ll message you.