Another disconnect jackpot sit n go

I know this is a ongoing problem for many people. I was disconnected and unable to continue playing on 2 jackpot sit n go games in 2 days. One on a $20 and the other a $7. And I see that there are no ways to submit a “help ticket” or whatever to investigate the matter for a refund on the buy in. If this is the case then I will stop using ignition and take my bankroll elsewhere.

Welcome to the forum @SinMore

Send us the details of the tournaments such as the date and time via PM and we’ll take a look into them for you.

I will have to do some searching to find out exactly what time it was but while Im looking can you tell me what is the protocol in case your server disconnects a player from a jackpot sit n go game?

@SinMore we don’t have an exact protocol and all scenarios are reviewed on a case by case situation.

If you would like us to review a specific tournament, please send us a PM with the tournament details.

I been searching hand history for around an hour and cant find it, most likely because when I disconnected the blinds continued to eat up my chips and it looks like normal game play. Too bad there isnt a flag to show when a disconnect happens, right? Also Ill take the responsibility for not jotting down the exact times it happened. Learn from your mistakes!

A simple suggestion for Ignition, since this seems to be a continued problem for many customers and without doubt those who lost large stakes because of this, please fix your server bugs or atleast make it easier for the players to locate disconnects in the hand histories, it would be a very simple solution to a very big problem, unless ofcourse… ;p

@SinMore we certainly understand where you’re coming from and I can assure you that we are looking into it.

I’ll send you a PM shortly for more information on the tournament you played.

Yes, this is an ongoing problem. So many people raising the issue but it never gets fixed. I never have an issue on the $20 jackpot sit n go games but the $54 games are horrible. I took a week break from playing any until last night. I bought into a $54 jackpot sit n go game, it works great until I eliminate one player and have a considerable lead and then the games freezes. The typical reloading and cant get back into the game and I loose due to being blinded out. Its ridiculous! Playing in a cash game at the exact same time with zero issues. I contact customer service and they won’t issue a refund. Tournament 32241807 …whatever I guess. Been searching other poker sites today and looking into better options. I most definitely will not be buying into any jackpot games going forward.

@apat8923 I’m sorry to hear about your disconnection. I’ll have a look and send you over a PM shortly.