Anyone else experienced this

I typically enter a 10+1 three table sit and go with my weekly 10+1 ticket. Ive started to notice a trend with the play. Theres no middle ground anymore. Its you win like 75% of the hands and final table, or you loose every single hand from start till out.

In addition to that Twice now ive played game where i lost every single hand played against the player to my left by way of whatever hand i had, he beat me by one numerical value. If i folded he folded, if i called he would 10x my call with nothing but still win by one numerical value better. If he folded pre flop and i played things seemed normal. In one of them my Final hand was hard to understand to me. I was frustrated and ready to go do something else so after he called and raised everyone folded untill it got to me. I called. Flop was all face cards. I all in’d my remaining 20k. I had nothing but pocket 2’s. All face cards on the board, and dude instantly calls my 20k which was about 90% of his stack. Cards are turned over and he called with pocket 3’s. To my 2’s. And in the end thats what he won with, just a pair of 3’s. Thats not a logical call for almost all of your chips in a tournament you paid to enter when theres literally only one hand that could be worse than the pocket 3’s, and theres nothing but face cards on the table. It didnt bother me that i lost, i was ready to be done, and expected to loose, but it was that the same player i lost every hand against by one value place instantly called for almost all his chips to beat my 2’s with 3’s… just curious if anyone else has experienced similar type events.

1 Like