Anyone else losing hard for over a month?

Been on a losing streak, over a month now. I had a really decent withdrawal to start here and another in early May and have deposited more than that last withdrawal over the past month since, without another withdrawal. I’m a relatively new player here as I joined in April but am 1/4 way to titanium already. As a top tier player at one of the sister sites, I receive cashback weekly when losses are > withdrawals and also points gifts/drops when the above is true. I haven’t received either here. Wondering if it’s just not going to happen or what…?

I guess I’m also just wondering if it’s worth it to keep playing here, if the perks are going to continue to be, well, in my case, non existent… (Outside of the standard BTC exclusive deposit bonuses)

I will add that I’ve begged CS and mods a few times recently for some free play since my loss streak is looking extra ugly… and they’ve obliged with little bonuses, some of the time. That said, I don’t want to have to bother mods and agents, spending 30 min in chat, begging like a child for a relatively miniscule kickback… I deposit and play through a lot of cash here… If my money is somehow different enough to not be considered “valuable enough” to warrant the perks that other players seem to be receiving here (per posts here that make this clear) then I don’t see a reason to stick around and continue to make deposits here. Just not logical…

;;End Rant::

I would appreciate anyone that has any feedback or cares to share their experience after a few months here.

1 Like

Yes! Exactly just over a month! Never been on a losing streak this long.

2 Likes

OMG… Yes… I’m am hard my last 7 to 8 deposits have been fails… are you an Aquarius like me😂

2 Likes

Nope… lol Aries

1 Like

Same here, getting absolutely crushed in the past 6 weeks. Thinking of hanging it up, and I’m a top tier VIP

1 Like

Considering the same… Maybe I’ll give it another go when crypto prices recover a bit.

Have an awful streak of bad luck lately.
I haven’t even made it through my deposit bonus in months.

The bigger the jackpot grows the less likely you are to go a reasonable bonus round… ex xl reel jackpot it 300+ , usually would hit bonuses within 10-15 spins but with jacokpots being higher bonuses came after75-100 spins

1 Like

Best way to light money on fire

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been playing here for months and haven’t won anything substantial. I’ve never been able to win anything to withdraw and I’ve spent thousands here!

Hi @Eyeqtrance welcome to the forum, you can check out some of out progressive winners within this thread, and also some other big winners here. We hope your luck changes soon.

I like how the response to someone sharing their poor experience here is to remind us that others are having better experiences. Lol This place is twisted…

1 Like

It’s merely to point out that people do win, not everyone loses all of the time!

1 Like