Anyone else...?

Does anyone else feel like the lose switch has been flipped on their account? I can’t win anything to save my life, No matter what I play. Usually I’m able to go up and down for a while, but lately its all down. Im down like 30k in the past 8 months, and I’m losing hope. Turns out that constantly losing gets pretty boring. Time for a break I guess, good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Absolutely. The money is just gone so fast now. I rarely go above my starting amount. The bonus rounds come fewer and they absolutely do not pay as they used to. Something happened.

2 Likes

Yeah, it insane. My deposits dont even last long enough to enjoy the ups and downs. Every time I hit a bonus game or free spins, I keep hoping it will hit like it used to, but it never does.

2 Likes

It seems to rare for me to get more than 20x bonus. Then everything is worse with less deposit bonuses and additional rollover on free spins

2 Likes

It’s been awful for almost a year now. Yet I continue to deposit $1K a week :man_facepalming:. Although this has been the best month I’ve had in almost a year and I’m still down $600 lmao.

I felt like I was actually up cause I’ve been running good lately but when I checked the 31 days history I have $3700 in deposits and $3100 in withdrawals. It’s sad when only losing $600 in a month feels like a win. And I only play $.40-$1 spins. $2 every now and then but I’m not a big time player by any means.

1 Like

It has definitely been awful for a while, especially like the last 6 months. In the first 2 months I joined here, I had a couple 2k wins. Haven’t had a decent win since then, and I’ve never won anything over about 2k. It was just enough for me to keep depositing and hoping to hit something again. Now its literally just throwing money away knowing I’m not going to win. They definitely know how to tease me and make me feel like I’m getting close to winning though, then straight to zero. Everytime.

2 Likes

Rebought into the same tournament 5 times, all within 15 minutes… Got aces 2x, got cracked by running turn and river trips with opponent having no piece of the flop… All in on the flop.

3 other rebuys were all people running boats or flushes with crap for equity… Don’t even see this crap on a 3 letter site that shall not be named. Getting sketched out

1 Like

Just another wonderful session here at ignition. $300.About 400 spins gone in half hour and only 3 bonus spins all with HUGE wins😂

2 Likes

That’s just horrible

2 Likes

@TheChef82 This seems to be the new normal for bonus rounds on any game… ridiculous.

Yes literally all the games the bonuses pay like that now

3 Likes

If everyone realizes this, whatever it is we put in we will eventually win it back . They only use our money to
Double it in crypto. I’ve gone months without winning then I hit a 3-9k but then I do the math and it’s almost exactly what I put in. All this RNG BS … it is absolutely :100: fixed

It’s become quite atrocious really. Deposit $600 today and couldnt for the life of me hit anything. $100 on Dragon Siege - not a single bonus at $1 bets, Bounty Hunter $200, $1 bets hit 1 bonus for $8, Lawless ladies $200 at $1 bets - 2 bonuses ($7 and $9). It’s crazy what things have become recently. To be fair I’ve hit some decent jackpots in the past but this is terrible, just like statistically speaking it doesnt make any sense.

2 Likes

It’s insane! I keep thinking I’m due for a decent run, but every time its just straight to $0. I’ve never hit a decent jackpot. I feel like I might not ever hit one. Something doesn’t seem right. I’ve started playing elsewhere more often as a result of this, whereas I used to play here exclusively. The @moderators here are great, but whoever is at the top pulling the strings is treating a lot of players unfairly.

1 Like

I agree, mods are def great, but whatever is happening in the system background is unreal - like truly statistically impossible

1 Like

It’s crazy how quick the losing switch gets flipped while playing on here now a days. It’s like they are out to get every penny you have as quickly as possible. It use to take a while before the switch was flipped and you would get that ugh feeling to walk away when it started. You would also at least get up a few bucks and have a smile on your face enjoying the play. Now it seems to flip the minute you are up a few dollars and next thing you know, the money is gone.

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

Same thing for me as well and they tell me what bad luck I have … bs they are stealing my money

1 Like

LOL Did they suggest that you should try different games? Then they probably even recommended some. I understand and get having bad luck but it seems like it’s only on this site which I find strange.

2 Likes

Games are all laggy as heck today, regardless of clean cache or browser. Unplayable.

1 Like