Best Poker Hands/Moment Giveaway!

Hey everyone,

We have a Poker Ticket valued at $500 + $35 to the ’Monthly Milly - $1,000,000 Guaranteed’ tournament this Sunday at 2p ET to giveaway to one player here on the Forum and want to hear and see your best Hand or Poker Moments on Ignition.

All you have to do is post a great moment or poker hand that you won/had (screenshots encouraged!) and you’ll be entered into our random draw.

Note, accounts must have made at least 1 deposit prior to posting in order to be eligible to join the giveaway. We’ll be taking all players that post on the thread and entering you into a random draw for this ticket. Multiple posts will not count towards multiple entries, but we encourage you to show them all!

Entries will be closed Saturday at 5p ET and the winner decided that night.

So let’s get showing those Poker Moments!

6 Likes

This is one that takes the cake for me, so it’s about 2am, I’m tired and basically going to surrender. I’m player 12. I would never normally call a 7-9 but I’m going to give it away. This guy keeps raising me so I’m calling everything. I end up winning the hand and knocking him out. Completely unexpected but I had to laugh. I ended up staying awake for another hour playing it out until I lost just shy of the ticket. Thanks for the opportunity, I’ve been trying to hit a jackpot or something so I can get to the monthly Milly tourny lol.

2 Likes

For most of the tournament I’ve been drawing dead. The few speculative hands that I had would either miss the flop completely or I’d get crushed between the Rock to my left or the maniac to my right.

I keep telling myself that sometimes folding is an aggressive act denying my opponent more chips. With less than half of my starting stack in front of me in the blinds climbing, I realized that with only five or six big blinds left I needed to make a stand and hope it holds.

Folding 3 and 9 off early position, the button move. I pretty much resolved in my mind any marginal hand under the gun is going to be the bluff move for the pot steal and try to reset the table momentum .

I wake up in bed with two Queens. Right now they’re looking pretty good they seem like flop magnets for kings and his straight man the ace. I push half my stack in. The maniac calls. The two mid players you are also understand moves all In one after the other. I have them slightly covered their action is over. The Rock to my right…moves all in quickly. He will predictably have Ace, kings, ace kings or ace queens suited. The one likely it is still possible he’s holding the other queens and maybe even jacks. He has the table chip leader right now thanks to half the table feeding him with weak c-bets that he just popped over the top of and stripping midsize pots one after the other.

He might have the best pocket pair here and I can be completely dominated but he also can afford to isolate the rest of the table action. Still he must realize that with half my pot in and all the action I’m committed regardless of my holding. I am sure he’s counting on it.

I go all in. The maniac folds. I love it when I flop quad queens. :wink:

2 Likes

My first 3 big scores and the 3 I’m most proud of because of how early on in my “career” they were (I’m very much an amateur). Love the site love the grind and would love to be a part of that Milly!

3 Likes

My biggest bink! Gl to all

1 Like

Best moment…yet to come?
This guy gets drawn to win an entry into the Monthly Milly. Catches some run good throughout the tourney. Binks it. Spends winnings on cheeseburgers…maybe a purse for the wife(maybe) .

1 Like

I’ve loved improving at hold’em on ignition poker. I’ve very slowly moved up stakes, starting at just the fifty-cent jackpot sit and go’s and now learning to play MTTs. Recently I’ve been playing the crazy 8s tournament and getting some pretty good cashes! My favorite experiences have been getting big hands and heading to value town. I’ve done pretty good in some satellites and am working my way toward a shot at the monthly milly satellite!

!

1 Like

1 Like

I won $97 with the free $10+1 ticket I got from Bitcoin deposit. 27 person sit and go!

ThinkAndDrink

2 Likes

If you guys aren’t depositing with Bitcoin weekly you are missing out. $10+1 ticket, 25 free spins, entry to $2,500 freeroll(easy to win) and points. Free money!!!

Playing 20/40 limit…hero kk, …capped preflop…flop kq8 rainbow…capped flop…turn 8…capped …river…8…capped…numbskul had 83. I still am puking over this hand

1 Like

Best Poker Moment and/or Hand?

That would be a couple nights ago. I was checking out the MMTs. You know, clicking on the tournament and checking out structure and such. I see the ‘Jackpot Sit & Go - $120K Top Prize’ - $100 at the of the screen. I click it to check it out.

Nope… no info about the tournament it auto bought me in. $100 buyin 3 hands 500 chips… WTH??? I don’t know the payouts and don’t have time to figure it out. FIgured it was going to be a turbo with only 500 chips.

First hand the other 2 get all in preflop. AK vs TT. One gone. 2nd hand I get A6 and other player goes all in. Figure him for a bully and call. My A6 vs his K9. He gets his straight on the river.

2 hands and I’m out. What do I get for 2nd? Nada. $100 buy in and I think winner gets $200. $100 for rake seems excessive, but I guess I had 1 - 1200ish chance of catching the $120K payout game.

Please fix the UI so more poor souls don’t make the same mistake I made. Need to have users confirm if they want to play. Wish I had my $100 back.

1 Like

Best moment? Playing tournament after tournament after tournament, putting my hand all-in good, having someone call with something absolutely stupid, and calling out the prediction that they’re going to hit their one out to bust me out every time on the river. And watching the river card come, to give them their one out without fail. Like jamming 20 big blinds and having someone call with 7-2 for their tourney life, and hitting their miraculous 7 on the river like clock work.

1 Like

But in all honesty, registering the morning $3,888 crazy 8’s leaving me one last dollar to spare in my balance, and winning for $900+ felt pretty good, even if it wasn’t my biggest score. Hope to get some scores again soon, I’m just a grumpy Gus, I know it’s variance, it just feels like such BS sometimes when idiots are winning hands by calling or jamming hands they know they shouldn’t, and that don’t make any logical sense at all to be calling or jamming with, and sucking out.

2 Likes

I don’t have a screenshot but in one of the free rolls here I had a Royal Flush! I went all in, nobody called it, so nobody got to see it. LOL

1 Like

A few days back, I caught an opponent spamming all in and knocked them out with a J-9 that turned into a straight, followed by a 2-3 resulting in yet another straight (for the win), beating his pocket aces. So satisfying.

2 Likes

So far no huge moments but I did Final Table the nightly $30k once. Would love an opportunity at the monthly mil!

1 Like

Final table! Almost TID…

1 Like

Best poker moment? I won the monthly milly on January 31st! 1st/1866 for $134,640!!!

igg131first

Imgur link was broken so I reposted.

5 Likes

I’ve won 1st place in the 10$+1 a few times 27 people 3 table sit and go nothing to big but it’s 97 bucks for 11 dollars to enter. My biggest win was on a table with 5 players 2bb and this other guy playing went all in I had one diamond away from a flush after the flop so I called it shows the cards he ends with full house but luckily I ended up with 7-J straight flush and won the 350 dollar pot.

1 Like