Best Poker Hands/Moment Giveaway!

Best moment? Playing tournament after tournament after tournament, putting my hand all-in good, having someone call with something absolutely stupid, and calling out the prediction that they’re going to hit their one out to bust me out every time on the river. And watching the river card come, to give them their one out without fail. Like jamming 20 big blinds and having someone call with 7-2 for their tourney life, and hitting their miraculous 7 on the river like clock work.

1 Like

But in all honesty, registering the morning $3,888 crazy 8’s leaving me one last dollar to spare in my balance, and winning for $900+ felt pretty good, even if it wasn’t my biggest score. Hope to get some scores again soon, I’m just a grumpy Gus, I know it’s variance, it just feels like such BS sometimes when idiots are winning hands by calling or jamming hands they know they shouldn’t, and that don’t make any logical sense at all to be calling or jamming with, and sucking out.

2 Likes

I don’t have a screenshot but in one of the free rolls here I had a Royal Flush! I went all in, nobody called it, so nobody got to see it. LOL

1 Like

A few days back, I caught an opponent spamming all in and knocked them out with a J-9 that turned into a straight, followed by a 2-3 resulting in yet another straight (for the win), beating his pocket aces. So satisfying.

2 Likes

So far no huge moments but I did Final Table the nightly $30k once. Would love an opportunity at the monthly mil!

1 Like

Final table! Almost TID…

1 Like

Best poker moment? I won the monthly milly on January 31st! 1st/1866 for $134,640!!!

igg131first

Imgur link was broken so I reposted.

5 Likes

I’ve won 1st place in the 10$+1 a few times 27 people 3 table sit and go nothing to big but it’s 97 bucks for 11 dollars to enter. My biggest win was on a table with 5 players 2bb and this other guy playing went all in I had one diamond away from a flush after the flop so I called it shows the cards he ends with full house but luckily I ended up with 7-J straight flush and won the 350 dollar pot.

1 Like

I love love that you guys do these competitions for the forum members now! It’s awesome!::+1::slightly_smiling_face: My best poker hand would most definitely be winning with a straight flush! What made it even better was beating out a 4 of a kind in the process! Good luck to all! This is great!

1 Like

I’m up 2k in a 1 /3 game that played like a 1/3/25$ so I straddle the button 10$ Small Blume called big blind called under the gun goes 60$ 5 callers including myself with 72 offsuit for the flop to come 722 under the gun AA leads out 150$ with two callers so I smoothly just call the turn is blank 8 rainbow board under the gun who is also the house at the time is sitting on about 700& moves all in folds to me “I call” I expose 72 table goes crazy one guy yells out in is asian ancient “wtf you call 60$ pre flop with 7 deuce” lol

2 Likes

Down to my last $100 and hit this and won

1 Like

I just had a pretty exciting 5 1/2 hours in a tournament I used the 10+1 Ticket. After a rough first hour and 1/2 I was ready to admit defeat but managed to hold on and spent the last 2 hours between 1st and 3rd. Just missed the final table but was an exciting evening all the same.

1 Like

My best moment on this website want i pre called in all in KQ vs AA and flopped top two pair too crack the magic aces! It was so cool. I love this site gl guys to whoever gets it!

1 Like

21 entries so far and just a little under 5 hours until the draw

I’d been playing $0.02/0.05 and $0.05/0.10 cash games on Ignition and it was making me a lot better player. I decided to move up in stakes to $0.10/0.25 zone which was a big jump for me and I was pretty nervous. I bought in for the minimum and pretty earlier on I was dealt pocket kings and ended up heads-up with the biggest stack at the table. The flop had a king and didn’t hit my opponent’s range so I was already feeling pretty good. The pot was already the largest I’d ever played and I had the nuts post flop. I couldn’t believe it when the flop was another king giving me quads! I knew I would’ve be able to get much more value unless my opponent decided to rep a king so I bet small. The opponent called my bets on the turn and river and I ended up winning my biggest pot to date. It was a great way to start playing $0.10/0.25 and my most memorable hand.

1 Like

just a casual player here so mostly losing, but had a KK hand that lost against AK then the very next hand I got AK and lost to KK

1 Like

Thank you everyone for participating. In the end we had 23 entries.

And the winner is… @Destro_13

The ticket has been added. We hope you can take it down representing the forum. Good luck to all others participating as well.

1 Like

Woohoo!! Thank you!!! I don’t win anything at least I won this!

3 Likes

Good luck! And get a good nights sleep!

2 Likes

Gonna be a long 6 hours of late registration. Monster and coffee, have it at the ready.

1 Like